Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync devices from Nokia / HealthMate to fitbit app simultaneously

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I would like to use the fitbit charge 2 HR (normal workouts) and the withings/nokia go for swimming.

a) can I sync the withings/nokia go to the fitbit app, and is there any data loss?

b) can i sync both devices into the fitbit app so the dashboard shows me the sum of all my activitiy and I have the overview in one place?

c) can i then also sync the withings smart scales?

d) can I then also sync the withings aura sleep system into the fitbit app?

reason i am asking is that i prefer the fitbit fitness tracker with the heart rate monitor and its activity recognition.but i like the above withings products (which also have their own app HealthMate). I would like to have it all in one synced ecosystem though.

Thanks in advance for your advice

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Hello @runnerunner, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! So far what is officially supported is the integration of your Withings scale with your Fitbit account. 

Once they are linked, your daily Withings scale weight and body fat percentage measurements will automatically show up in your Fitbit dashboard. To connect your accounts go here to use the Withings Connection Wizard.

About connecting the other services Nokia offer is not possible from our end and is not supported. However if you want to export data from your Fitbit tracker you can use the Switch of Nokia. All this information was retrieve from Nokia Support, however this is not an ongoing process, which means that if you keep using your Fitbit tracker, your data won't be automatically sent to your Nokia account.

You can retrieve the following data from your Fitbit account:

• Number of steps
  • Distance
  • Calories
  • Step goal (if you don't already have one)

To use the Switch to Nokia feature, perform the following steps:

1. Click this link.
  2. Click Import my Fitbit history.
  3. Click Get Started.
  4. Log in to your Nokia account.
  5. Select the user you want to assign your data to.
  6. Click Import data.
  7. Log in to your Fitbit account.

The import of your data is starting. You'll receive an email at the end of the import process. Note that it can take a few hours as there might be a lot of data to import.

For more details, it would be recommendable to contact Nokia support for more details.

Hope this helps and for anything else catch ya later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi,

The new "Switch to Nokia" feature works for someone????

I got the following message at the last step of importing step data to Healtmate app.

"The app you're trying to connect did not provide valid information to Fitbit. Please report this issue to them.

Developer information: invalid_request - Invalid redirect_uri parameter value"

Many thanks for any help!

Best Answer

fails for me too 😞

Best Answer

Hi, 

I sent an email to the nokia support team. They are working on the solution. 🙂

Attila

Best Answer

I will take the chance to give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community @alextanar and thank you for joining us in this thread. Many thanks to you too @attilavago for keep me updated. 

@alextanar in case you haven't tried it yet, reach  Nokia support for more help and review of the issue you are experiencing. Note this error is not coming from our end and since this is a third party integration, we are not able to access to the data to offer you a workaround.

I have shared this information with my teammates and I'll remain giving follow up.

See you soon!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi,

Now it is working for me!

Attila

Best Answer

Hello @attilavago, I'm glad to hear everything was resolved for you. I'm wondering if you have to do some extra steps on your end or it was resolved specifically by Nokia?

Perhaps there is something we can share with @alextanar. Which I'm wondering how it goes for you?

For anything else, feel free to keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This should be the link for switch Nokia: https://health.nokia.com/us/en/switch-to-nokia

Best Answer

Hello, my question is Nokia Body Cardio is working too with Fitbit charger 2?

thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Siverium, nice to see you have joined to the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response but I've noticed your concern still has not received a proper answer. 

About Nokia Body Cardio, we are talking of a different scale from Withings scale that doesn't figure among the compatible integrations. However is the same owner and I've seen some users are able to sync with their Fitbit account. Perhaps the following conversation will provide you some more details: Using Nokia Body +

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

when you imported your Fitbit data to the nokia health mate app, does your Fitbit and app still work well? I want to do this but worried I may compromise my Fitbit.... I would like to keep all the benefits of the Fitbit app, I would just like the Nokia app to record the steps from my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,There is no problem at Fitbit side. Sometimes need to import more time to success but it works. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven't used my fitbit but my app still works well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

For body weight data sync, you can consider WeightHub, a desktop app available from www.weemple.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! I am trying to connect my Nokia Cardio scale to import weight and other body measurements to the FitBit app. I followed the wizard link above and receive the following error when asked to input my Withings Username and Password:

Please fix the following errors:
  • Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.

I know my username and password are correct because I can successfully lot into my Withings account with them. Any idea what might be wrong? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using the Withings connection wizard, after choosing my profile and hitting the "Next" button, I get this message:

Cannot link Withings profile at this time. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.

How should I procede?

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem.  Fitbit was failing to receive data, and the "download data" link was failing as well.  I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and found the same error you are getting.  Frustrating.  Last successful sync was 1/26/2019.  Now I can't even get it set up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like the sync issue may have been resolved - It has for me.

Withings account is sync'ing with my Fitbit app!  

Best Answer
0 Votes