Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Fitbit + Bitmoji + Snapchat.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to connect snapchat to Fitbit for the Bitmoji watch face, any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

Also on the same boat please help. 

Best Answer

Hello @TerryBJSR40 and @aprzy thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 🙂

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us I have moved your post from the iOS board to the Third Party apps board as this situation is more related to the Bitmoji+Snapchat apps than the iOS App itself. At this moment, in case you haven't tried yet, please follow these steps:

1. Download the latest version of both Bitmoji and Snapchat
  2. Open Snapchat
  3. Tap the circle icon or the Ghost icon on the top left corner of the camera screen
  4. Tap the square Snapcode on the top
  5. Tap ‘Create Bitmoji’ and then select ‘Create Bitmoji’ on the bottom of the screen
  6. If you’re already logged in on Bitmoji, you’ll find a screen with a button on the bottom asking if you want to 'Agree & Connect'

If you previously created a Bitmoji account using your email address, but choose to create a new one using the ‘Log in with Snapchat’’ button, your old Bitmoji account will not be available for use within Snapchat. Once you’ve created your new avatar, follow the steps above to connect Bitmoji to Snapchat. Then, you will be able to link Snapchat with Fitbit:

1. After installing the Bitmoji clock-face, tap Settings.
  2. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit. 

Give these steps a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of those things. After I connect from settings and login to my snapchat account is when it does nothing. I get a blank white screen

Best Answer

same! and my fit bit app just closes out, so i can't even go in and return to a previous clock face...so frustrating.

Best Answer
I've done it go into the snapchat app and click into settings then link
Fitbit.
Hope this helps
Best Answer
0 Votes

just did this again and still nothing. It is showing that my app is linked.  Now i just get a blue screen on my fit bit with what i call the spinning wheel of death 

Best Answer

I did all of this and now i am just getting a blue screen on my fitbit face with the spinning wheel of death  and my fitbit app still closes out on my phone 

Best Answer
Press and hold all your buttons until your watch resets, this usually
helps.
Best Answer

I downloaded the bitmoji clockface, I clicked the settings in Clock faces and then click to connect snapchat but when it brings me to the snapchat login screen it just keeps making me log in and does nothing. I know my username and password are correct because I checked in my snapchat app....what am i doing wrong??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! 

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for taking the time to try the steps we have recommended.

@SFREA113, Did you get a chance to try the steps that have been mentioned above? They should definitely work.

For the rest, I'd like to ask if the situation has continued or if it has been resolved and working correctly since then?

I look forward to your replies.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not tried anything again because it was such a nightmare the first time.  It's not worth it to me and now my fitbit doesn't seem to vibrating when texts come in like it used to.  I wont try it again because i don't to mess more stuff up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done the steps above up to connecting to shapchat. When i hit connect, it brings me to the snapchat login screen but then when i log in it goes back to the snapchat log in screen...nothing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SFREA113 and @FitJennR.

Thank you for your quick replies!

@FitJennR In this case I'd like to ask you to confirm that you are using the latest version of the Fitbit app and the firmware on your Fitbit. You can click here to read more about updating the Fitbit's firmware. 

As for the latest version of the app you can click here to read about the latest iOS version, Android version and Windows 10 version.

As for the notifications please try troubleshooting them as it says in this help article.

@SFREA113 Thanks for bringing this up. Please know that our team is working on getting the link to connect the two updated to the correct one. You should be able to get the accounts connected by clicking here. and following the steps in there.

Hope this helps! Be sure to let me know if there are any other questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I already have my bitmoji connected to snapchat. I can not get the versa to connect to snapchat in the fitbit app. I am using the latest versions of both fitbit and snapchat.
Best Answer

Hello @SFREA113.

Thanks for your quick reply.

In that case I'd like to recommend that you try getting in touch with Snapchat directly since this is happening once you are on their log in page. They should be able to look into what is going on and help you make sure that you are able to log in.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No you go into Snapchat and it gives that option to go into settings it's
in there I think.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't believe it is their app that is doing it, I believe it is your app. I am able to login to their service when I am in their app.
Best Answer

Where in snapchat do you connect it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all these steps, and it says that it's "Teleporting to smartwatch" but it stays at 0%. They suggested I swipe up and down again to restart the clock face, but that doesn't work either. I'm so close... 

Best Answer