Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Fitbit + Bitmoji + Snapchat.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to connect snapchat to Fitbit for the Bitmoji watch face, any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

I have an iphone and I'm still having the same issue. So, it's not because you have an Android device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iphone and I'm still having the same issue. So, it's not because you have an Android device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I think I got it! Open your FitBit App. Click your Account pic in the upper top left corner. Click the icon of your watch (which is Account settings). Click WIFI settings, (right under quick view). Connect your watch to WIFI. Now try to Connect Snapchat and Fitbit. It should work now

Worked for me. Hope this helps 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone! Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

@Lanafit I appreciate that you posted the steps that helped sorting this out. 

If anyone is still experiencing this, please confirm that you've followed this procedure to install the Bitmoji clock face on your watch. 

Keep in mind that, after you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit and bitmoji and snapchat are not connecting with eachother. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PattymacK A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I would like you to confirm you're doing this procedure to install the Bitmoji clock face on your watch. Are you receiving any error message while installing it? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally got it done and the wifi no longer connects. Fitbit replaced watch, wifi connected once and dont. Fitbit will not refund so i am DONE with them. I will be swapping to an apple watch after 7years of having a fitbit.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

After teleporting the clock face it says in red to sync Bitmoji, it goes through like its syncing then after it reaches 100% it shows in red to sync Bitmoji again.  I've done this countless of time to no avail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I mean "teleporting" not "reporting"

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Littlelegs22 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting back. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will reply to you as soon as possible. Keep in mind that due to recent events affecting our operations, we may take a bit longer to get back to you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

this was the issue I had. Then unlinked Fitbit from snapchat and can’t get it to connect again. And now it says 99% but the bitmoji is completely gone.

F5BB144C-3111-497E-9509-D157EC38C3D7.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AJNSD Welcome back to the Community. Thanks for the screenshot attached. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned that you were in contact with them. Please let me know if you're still experiencing difficulties with Bitmoji and Fitbit and I'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once you set up the two factor authentication it works seamlessly on my Samsung note 9

Best Answer

Just a bit more information for anyone having issues.  I was replacing my old fitbit with a new one.  I disconnected fitbit from snapchat and then reconnected it.  Everything looked like it was setup correctly but I was still getting the blue screen and no bitmoji clock face.  I rebooted my phone and fitbit and everything came back up correctly!  Yeah!  All is well.  Hope that helps someone else.

Best Answer

So I did all the instructions. I am “connected” per the instructions. The clock face is working. However, i am still not connected to Snapchat. In Snapchat under “settings” and then “Bitmoji” my avatar is showing up. But, in “Snapchat” under “settings” and then “connected apps” Fitbit is not connected (not showing) (but it is on my friends). 
Any ideas how to connect my Snapchat and Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It took forever to get this clock face and quite frustrating. Buttttttt Omgosh it’s so cool. Your avatar changes according to what your doing... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You must be on WiFi and I had to plug mine in before it would move. Then it went a lot faster. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe this will help.
Mine was stuck on 3% forever.... once I plugged it in (to power) it went pretty fast. Also I couldn’t get it to do anything until I was on WiFi. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact problem. Have tried all of these solutions ...even worked with Fitbit tech support. Nothing works. I cannot connect to Snapchat or Spotify. Frustrating.

Best Answer

Hello,

I read all the problems and solutions. I did it all, have connection tot snapchat with bitmoij and fitbit, but still my phone says ; Visit the clock face settings on yoyr phone to connect your bitmoij via snapchat. Again, it's connected... What to to. I/ve got a picture to show you, but i can not upload in this frame (?)

Best Answer
0 Votes