Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Fitbit + Bitmoji + Snapchat.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to connect snapchat to Fitbit for the Bitmoji watch face, any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

I have tried all the steps, but the log in causes Snapchat to flag it as suspicious log in and when I try to verify the log in,  every time, I receive a Server Error message from SnapChat and to try again in 30 seconds.  Multiple tries and many minutes later it still will not allow me to verify my request and connect the two softwares.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly this issue. Did yours get resolved? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I was able to get it to work. I uninstalled it and completely shut down my fit bit and turned it back on and then re-enabled the clock face and it works.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope. Still can't connect the two apps. 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes
I literally just got mine to work by leaving my house and going onto the 4g
down the road on my walk.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to update both the apps and my phone- my problem is that I cant even press the settings button.

I keep trying to open settings but nothing happens, all the other buttons work though...

What do I do? 

(BTW, I have a versa Lite)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a versa Lite, so I cant find the WIFI settings, The bitmoji clock face doesn't work aswell, when I go to the clock face settings and press "settings" to login. The button doesn't even work!!! I keep tapping and clicking but the screen stays frozen, every other button works though, I can leave and access anything else in the fitbit app. What do i do?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I was having so much trouble i kept getting incorrect password (even though I just changed it) and then eventually I was getting brought to the white screen. After reading replies on here, I went into Snapchat and enable two factor authentication and tried logging in with my Snapchat email and then I finally got to the next screen. Don’t know which one fixed it. I got to teleporting and then had no problems. Hope this helps someone!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t think it has to do with Snapchat. I’ve searched all their health data regarding this and it’s a rabbit hole 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

really, I can't

Best Answer
0 Votes