Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Fitbit + Bitmoji + Snapchat.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to connect snapchat to Fitbit for the Bitmoji watch face, any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

OK it turns out I need to connect my Fitbit versa to WIFI as well.  Now I can use the clockface finally.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That still didn't work for me. My error stats swip up then down. Doesn't work nor is anything downloading. 

Best Answer
I have exact same issue...
Not sure why noone is helping with this... 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working. It used to woek like few montha ago. I tried different clock faces and tried to switch back but it stopped working. Tried the teoubleshooting tips, still not working. I have a fitbit ionic since 2yrs ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried doing all the steps you listed, but it keeps showing server error! I don’t think it has to do with Snap chat. It should be from your end! Please fix it! 

I really really love the Bitmoji clockface. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yours is the first post I've seen that is having the same problem I am having. I get to various percentages and then it stops. Did you get it resolved yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope... no resolution and no response from Fitbit... 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! No still waiting😡! It does seem to work okay on 86% but just wonder what’s missing 🤔!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Created new account for snapchat, fitbit and bitmoji.

I can successfully link bitmoji to snapchat.

Fitbit Versa is connected to my iPad iOS 12+

Fitbit Versa is connected to my WiFi.

I have latest version of all three apps.

Fitbit app does not allow me to select 'Connect', it is greyed out.

Definitely it is the fitbit app issue!

Best Answer

OK, after 3 days of trying I think I found out what the issue was.

My iPad was showing via fitbit app that my versa is connected to wifi. But as soon as I go out from 'wifi' page it disconnects versa from wifi.

I took old iPhone 6 and versa this time was remembering the wifi connection.

Right now after 5 minutes, my bitmoji teleporting is on 88%.

Try reinstalling/updating fitbit app. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest if you don't have a spare device, to factory default your existing device, but make sure you do backup your data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm trying to connect my bitmoji which is linked with snapchat with the Fitbit bitmoji clockface I try to connect and it just takes me back to the previous app and says I can be found.  Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Following all these steps and uninstalling and reinstalling all apps i am still unable to get snap chat to connect, cant get the bitmoji clock!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to log in with E-mail address, and not your username. Works for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Updating the fitbit app helped!! Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to link snapchat and bitmoji but screen is blue on my versa 2. Not sure what's going on. Followed all steps. When I how into settings keeps saying no internet access. But I'm connected. Please assist. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, I had the same problem and I found a way to fix that - you need to toggle all permissions for the clock face (open the clock face, click on see all details and there are permissions, when you toggle them all, it fixes the problem).

Hope it helps! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much!!!
This worked for me as well.... I am connected now and it works!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have updated everything, reinstalled everything, and set all permissions appropriately.  When I get to the bitmoji clock face page, it will not let me click on the “Select” button.  It is grayed out.

below is a red box that says “To install this clock, make sure the fitbit app on your phone and your Fitbit device have the latest update.” 

There is noting left for me to update or reinstall. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • I was downloading Fitbit and I my wifi on. It worked well so I tried to download the bitmoji screen and it worked. Wifi needs to me on it to work. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can get my bitmoji to come up but it's a really old one. I've tried everything I can think of to do but it still brings up the old one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes