Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not syncing to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa will not sync my steps on to myfitness pal. I need help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There has been an ongoing issue with the link to MyFitnessPal. Keep an eye on the following thread for the latest updates from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/MyFitnessPal-Syncing-Issues-06-03-19/td-p/3...

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @grammy54! As my friend @SteveH has mentioned, we are aware of a syncing issue between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal (MFP) that has been going on since June 3rd.

Since @SteveH has provided you with the information you were looking for, I made his post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes