Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Gurus scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone integrated to a Weight Gurus scale?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Open the Weight Guru app and tap on the top left of the main page to open the menu. Towards the bottom under "Settings" you'll see "Integrations". Tap on FitBit and it'll redirect you to sign on to your Fitbit account. Once you sign in, it will be integrated. Hope this helps. Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

I just did this yesterday but for some reason only the weight recording is showing (not body fat %). I have a message into the Greater Good folks to see why this is. Hopefully it's a quick fix.

Best Answer

What did you have to do to get the weight from the scale to integrate to FitBit?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Open the Weight Guru app and tap on the top left of the main page to open the menu. Towards the bottom under "Settings" you'll see "Integrations". Tap on FitBit and it'll redirect you to sign on to your Fitbit account. Once you sign in, it will be integrated. Hope this helps. Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Wow.  I was looking on the desktop version of WeightGurus and it was not there - but it is on the app on the iphone.

Thanks for the help!

Best Answer

Thanks for this information.  I was looking in the wrong place for the FitBit integration.  Works great now!

Best Answer
My Weight Gurus scale has started acting funny. It only updates weight each day, not fat percent. If I disable and re-enable the Fitbit integration, it then back loads all the fat percent data and then begins to load only weight data from that point forward. Very odd
Best Answer
Help. I have an android and just seen this feature. I clicked on if and clicked next to fitbit off. I was taken to a sign in page but when I tried signing in with facebook it took me to a blank screen. Is this to sync scale with fitbit?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like it. Are you able to sign in to your Fitbit account in the app without using Facebook? (Using just your Fitbit email and password)?

I had a similar-sounding glitch when I tried to connect with Fitbit via Facebook in the app (was directed to a weird screen) but when I chose the email/password option, I was able to sign on and connect. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did this and it says it is integrated, but I do not see any data fromt he scales being loaded into the FitBit app.

Did I miss something?

Am I expecting too much?

Best Answer

Mine will occasionally lose it's mind for some reason. I've had to go back in and re-enable the integration and everything works out fine from then on. It will back-load the data that was missed once it gets everything under control again. I would say it has happened maybe 3 times in the last 4-5 months.

Best Answer
Thanks I'll try again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone figure out how to fix this problem.  I have logout and and disable the intergration and re-enable but it's still not syncing my data. Thanks

Spoiler

Best Answer

Bump.

Anyone else shed some light on this? In the Weight Guru's app, under Integration, I have Fitibit turned "on", logged in, etc. The measurements logged in the WG app still isn't showing up in Fitbit...

Best Answer

So the scale doesn't really sync with the fitbit, but instead with your mobile device which in turn logs it on fitbit account?
My wife and I both have fitbits, does this mean we have to push a button on scale to get it to log to our correct fitbit accounts?  How does the scale know which fitbit account to log the data?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. I've tried to re integrate the account but nothing from the WG app shows up in FitBit.
Best Answer

After setting up the integration in the Weight Gurus app, try closing the fitbit app and re-opening it. That did the trick for me.

Best Answer

I've had a FITBIT CHARGE for a couple yrs now -- just got the WEIGHT GURUS Signature Series WiFi Smart Scale last night. This morning - 1st weigh in - so not much data to view -- I turned on FITBIT integration this morning as well - but NOW WHAT?  I've searched all over trying to find out WHAT EXACTLY this integration does and>>

(1) will be be auto-synched (I have auto-sync turned on between the phone and the scale) - or must I do something to PUSH the FITBIT data into the WG app that's tracking things like Muscle Mass, Water Level, etc.?

(2) I was super excited to have a ton of metrics to view on the WG app- but seems so basic...watched a Youtube video of the app of 2014 and it looks way more elaborate and colorful than this one does in 2016..maybe they just stripped it down to bare bones recently for non-technie users...?

(3) Will additional info feed to the WG phone app or laptop app such as steps or level of activity if I've been on the treadmill?  I guess I'm confused because my FITBIT tracks steps, miles walked/ran, heartrate, level of intensity etc and there seems to be nowhere within the WG phone or laptop app that is displaying additional metrics collected by the Fitbit??

(4) I love how on the Fitbit app you can see Daily detail etc, but on the WG app it only seems to show by Week, Mo, Yr or All?  Am I missing something?  I'd like to go one place and see my WATER level (because the scale provides this), or see if muscle mass increased that day after lifting weights for a couple hours... but appears the minimum is a result by Week!?

Hope you guys that have been using these 2 together in an "intergrated" fashion can enlighten me!

Thanks greatly! Chris

Best Answer

Have you heard back from them? Mine is doing the same thing.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes