Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Gurus scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone integrated to a Weight Gurus scale?

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

Same problem here.  Did u find solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No. Not yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's SUPPOSED to transmit the weight from the scale to the weight gurus app, which in turn sends it to you weight gurus online account, which in turn sends it to your Fitbit online account which in turn sends it to your Fitbit app. I say it's supposed to because it doesn't appear to be working for me following the same instructions that other people say is working for them.

That's an interesting question about two people using one scale... I think you can only connect the weight gurus scale to one account, at least the 0383 that I have. Once you connect it to a new account it terminates the connection to the other account. Possibly different weight gurus scales can recognize more than one user, or one of the Fitbit scales

Best Answer
0 Votes

That did the trick for me too, thanks! It does leave me wondering how reliable this integration is though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just integrated my weight gurus with my Fitbit. I see the weight but do not see the bodyfat %. Does the bodyfat % show in your Fitbit app?  

Best Answer

I just bought the wifi scale as well. Weight synced to fitbit just fine, but no body fat percentage.

I'm a bit annoyed since I'd upgraded from an old fitbit aria scale to this due to it having more stats, better accuracy, better network capabilities, and a lower price. Starting to regret my choice since I wasn't aware it wasn't officially supported. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No.

Thank You,
Sarah Talle
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jennyfur, my last few readings displayed the weight, body fat, and BMI data. So I guess all is well now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this more time than I can count, through 2 fitbit watches. As well as numerous resets... All to no avail. I've been teased a couple of times where it works for a few days then stops. Weight gurus even sent me a free new scale in case that was the issue. That didn't work either. Now I know that it's fitbit bc I'm on my 2nd newer watch and it doesn't even work as well as my older Gen. Fitbit. Never mind the scale syncing. I never get my notifications from my cell anymore and have to physically sync it every day if not every few hrs if I want any of my ongoing fitbit phys info. That's no matter what I do with the settings.🤦🏼‍:female_sign:Yeah, it's quite frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes