Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Gurus scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone integrated to a Weight Gurus scale?

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48
No
Best Answer
0 Votes

I set the scale up yesterday and my weight recorded, today it did not. My phone was downstairs so took it up and tried again but it did not update on the guru app, but updated on Fitbit app. What is the distance limit on the Bluetooth. And should all the measurements show up on the guru app each day?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a farse, if I have to close then integrate fit bit to weight guru, where is the automation.

I have to stand on the scale for a minute to manually enter the statistics, usually let it run thru 2 - 3 times to capture all the numbers. I dont have a problem with either fit bit, or the weight guru scale alone, but they do not talk.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same problem. Have you found put why it's not showing BMW. If you have how did you fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am done trying to configure the blue tooth, I enter manually

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
me too
Best Answer
0 Votes

I figured it out after a lot of tires . Go to app setting then body comp set up and check athlete. To get the scale to link Bluetooth to app make sure on the scale when you pick the gender it has the A BESIDE it  and it will keep automatically sending each time you use the scale.

Best Answer

Returned the scales, bought a Fitbit scale and they won't sync, to my
phone. I've heard, they have a scale at Walmart, that will show is BMI, %of
water weight, Weight an ect. for less than 1/4th of the cost of the other
scales. Hope this helps.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Heatherliller@pjfs1959@Tredos and @Lucymarie. I was reading your posts about some troubles with Weight Gurus scales. Note that this is not an officially supported integration. However there are many third party apps that are able to connect due to our open API without the need of being compatible. But in this cases the information we have available regarding its functionality is very limited. 

Thank all for sharing your workarounds and if the issue persists, please feel free to contact Weight Gurus customer support for more help.

Hope this helps and see you until the next opportunity!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seriously why put out a half-**ahem** app 

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG, thank you! I was losing my mind looking for a solution that worked for me. Ya think the WG people would let you know that but of information somwhere in the “integration” section. One detail to add...if you’re using the “Bluetooth” Smart Scale to sync, the only way you select “Athlete” is IN the WG app-not on the scale. (Wasn’t super obvious to me - it’s on pg. 7 in their manual but it didn’t ‘click’ until I read the “Non-Bluetooth set-up” on pg6🙄). So “you/user X” on the scale won’t appear with the “A”for Athlete. (Mine didn’t & info was sent to Fitbit.) I did need to reload my Fitbit app after getting settings correct with the WG scale&app. Then, Relief—Finally! 

**(To begin this whole process, I had to re-set the scale due to body fat, BMI, etc not registering. Sometimes it’s best to just start fresh with these buggers.) 

One more thing, if there are several “users” for the scale, each user needs to create their own account on the app and manually change the scale before weighing in. Otherwise, you’ll get their weight registering in both apps. 

Here’s the manual link if anyone needs it- https://media.greatergoods.com/assets/190pn2tw1q.pdf

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @dns345.

Glad to see that everything is working correctly now. 

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. I'm sure that you can find something that peaks your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! That was just the trick. 😊

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Jennilark

Glad to read that you found the answer your needed in here! 

Be sure to vote for that suggestions that helped you out! That helps so that other users who have similar issues can see it easily.

Be sure to visit our Discussion boards if you have the time to do so. Maybe there is something that you will find interesting.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Cool! Glad I helped someone, that’s nice to know-Thanks for your post!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
😘👌

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I had to click on log weight on fitbit app then the BF appeared in the info, go figure. 

Best Answer

Thanks! That was very helpful!

Best Answer

I have followed the instructions to integrate the gurus app and the fitbit and say its integrated but does not log on my fitbit app. What am I doing wrong? 

Best Answer
0 Votes