Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which scales are compatible with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I'm searching for a scale and was wonderng whih scales are compatible with Fitbit.

I know, that Fitbit Aria and Wihtings can be connected directly with Fitbit. Are there more scales that can be connected directly?

And is it possible to connect a scale indirectly with Fitbit? By walk-around if you wanna say so? For example through another app (f.ex. Runtastic Libra with MyFitnessPal with Fitbit)

Thank you for your help.

Plunse

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Welcome to the Forums @bj206. Thanks for being around to help @Rich_Laue.

I'd definitely go with the link @Rich_Laue shared. Do please know that these integrations are developed by the third parties and thus we can't be sure how it will work or if it will work correctly.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

How did you sync it? I have the Ionic and can’t get it to work. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @c2starshine  may I ask which scale do you have? 

Normally a third party device has a special page that the user goes to setup a link to your Fitbit account. There should a also be instructions on the third party website.

Since the scale connects to your Fitbit account, the type of tracker has nothing to do with these connection.

Best Answer

With WeightNet, a free realtime integration, you can link Garmin, iHealth and Withings scale to Fitbit.

www.weemple.com

Best Answer

@Mark81 wrote:

With WeightNet, a free realtime integration, you can link Garmin, iHealth and Withings scale to Fitbit.

www.weemple.com

And if your scale isn't mentioned, try IFTTT.com, they also will connect many apps that do not want to talk together.

Best Answer

Correction: iHealth isn't anymore supported by WeightNet and WeightHub. iHealth now has an high fees, for registration, for apps and for users. Don't want to charge it to the users.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought the Weight Gurus scale, too.  What do you have to do to make it sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MHC1950  a third party is responsible for their link to Fitbit.  First you will need to connect your WW account to your Fitbit account.  After that anything that WW covered to send to your Fitbit account should happen automatically. If weight isn't sent over you will need to contact WW.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Want to buy a nokia body +. Is this scale still compatible with fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Yes, you can also use Weemple WeightNet, a free realtime web interface to sync your weight data to Fitbit:  https://www.weemple.com/weightnet

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mark81thanks a lot.

Best Answer

For questions like this, it is best to ask the company that makes the device that you want to link up to Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

As @Rich_Laue said you can reach out to the developer to see if they have an integration with Fitbit as they are the ones that can develop this. Although @Mark81 shared a great option for you so hopefully this will work for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I would also check IFTTT they have the ability to connect many different devices that may not like to talk with each other. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just returned the one I purchased, spent 3 days trying to get it to connect and 3 hours on the phone with withings and could not get any thing to work the way advertised.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Steve105 are you saying that you could not get your scale to connect to your withings account? Or was the Withings account unable to connect to your Fitbit account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

1. create a withings account and connect your scale

2. create a fitbit account

3. go here https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

a) log into your fitbit account

b) maybe go again here https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

c) connect your withings account to your fitbitaccount.

Best Answer

If your having issues with Withings. we still do not know the scale in question. Let's go to Withings and see what they have to say. Please remember it is Withings that owns this link up. 

I see they have a new banner on their site and see that if you are still having issues. They ask that you contact them

Screenshot_20190804-193136_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, thank you for your updates.

@Steve105 sorry to hear that you returned your scale.

@SunsetRunner @Rich_Laue thank you for the tips and information you shared in this thread.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

And I remember that there is also WeightNet as free alternative: www.weemple.com/weightnet

Best Answer
0 Votes