Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't the Fitbit app provide more data like Strava?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Like many people since the recent update my activities are not being pushed on to my Strava account.

This has led me to ask the question; why do I use Strava?

The simple answer is that Strava and other fitness apps provide far more detailed analyses of my activities that I can use to measure my progress than the Fitbit app.

So; is there any reason why the Fitbit app cannot be revamped to include the features that make Strava et al so much better?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity & Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @WillBiltcliffe, good to see you in the Fitbit Community and my apologies for the late response. I appreciate your feedback and not that there was an issue at the moment to sync Strava. This issue was already resolved and you should be able to continue using the Strava and Fitbit integration. For more details, refer to our latest update here.

I understand your feedback and I appreciate you have brought to my attention your request. We rely in many supported third party apps that helps to complement Fitbit's data. As you can see there is a collaboration between Strava and Fitbit to give you more data so you can track your progress. For more details please refer to this post.

Nonetheless, If this is something in which you're interested, I would like to invite you to visit our Feature Suggestion board and feel free to contribute with your feedback here too. Our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our users need and want. 

See you later and thanks again for your feedback. 

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes