Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 5/14/2018: Syncing difficulties with Strava and Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/14/2018: At this time the issue is resolved. I'll be closing this thread for further replies. If the issue still persists, try to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again.

Fitbit Update 5/9/2018: Hi Everyone- we are still looking into reports of Stava not syncing. Thanks again for your patience and reports.

Fitbit Update 5/8/2018: I've let the team know that some users are still unable to sync Strava and Fitbit. I'll update the thread once I hear more. 

Fitbit Update 5/8/2018: Hi everyone- this issue has been resolved. Thanks for your reports and patience. You may want to restart your device. If the issue still persists, try to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again.

Fitbit Update 05/07/2018: Hello everybody. We are aware of syncing difficulties between the Strava and Fitbit integration. Strava has addressed it here, and we are working to resolve this together with Strava as quickly as possible. Thank you for the patience in the meantime.

Moderator edit: labels

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
104 REPLIES 104

Internal Server Error 500...

Back to the same nonsense = had my fitbit ionic for over a month now have yet to sync a single run... should have bought a Garmin like my dad. Have not had a hitch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got mine working again. I updated the firmware on the watch, still no joy. I noticed then that on the Fitbit site Strava wasnt authorised, this must have happened during one of my previous attempts to fix. Once I re-authorised everything it started working again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for this. I’ve just got mine working again too:

1. Restarted Fitbit device
2. Revoked access on both Strava and Fitbit desktop apps
3. Revoked access with my iPhone and disconnected Bluetooth
4. Restarted my iPhone
5. Reconnected Fitbit to iPhone and logged back in to app
6. Reconnected Fitbit and Strava on https://strava.fitbit.com/
Best Answer

For me it works again. I didn't do anything.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

At this time the issue is resolved. I'll be closing this thread for further replies. If the issue still persists, try to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again.

Thanks again for your reports on this issue. I'll be closing this thread. If you have a report or question on Strava integration please look for a similar thread or start a new post. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer