Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yunmai

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My new BMR, body fat, etc scale. Supposed to interface with Fitbit, but it's not listed?
Best Answer
0 Votes
38 REPLIES 38

@Jendar,if your scale is something other than the Fitbit Aria, you will need to link to Fitbit from within your other app/website.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get you scale to work with your fit bit. I am thinking about buying that scale but want to make sure it will sych

Best Answer
0 Votes

MakMak, are you saying that this scale DOES link/sync with my Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

At all,  I got this scale and it works, but it works bad. 

The scale is really wow!  The sync is no problem, just slide in the adjustments the slider fitbit to on. 

But the scale measures a weight of 83kg. Fitbit receives 186kg...

The body fat etc is truly synced 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ps: it is a fitbit problem. With Google fit it syncs without problems 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vincent1990 @jjtz18 @CatCon23 thanks for stopping by guys! I actually never heard of the Yunmai scale syncing with Fitbit. If any of you is syncing this scale to Fitbit please post me a screenshot of your Fitbit compatible apps. This will help me with my research. Hope to hearing back from you soon! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Could you send me a mail with your contact data? I could send you
Screenshots if you want.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vincent1990 thanks for getting back to me! Please post a screenshot here in this thread by following the steps from this post. I'll be looking forward to your new comments! 

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get it to work? We got the Yunmainscale today but I cannot figure out how to get the two to communicate with each other. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanielleP thanks for stopping by! As far as I know, only the  Aria and the Withings scales can be used with Fitbit. That's why I requested a screenshot of how did @Vincent1990 pair his Yunmai scale to his Fitbit account. This is what the Community is all about, sharing knowledge and best practices. 

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it to work just not sure how I did it. I did a slide over on the settings and it started functioning.

Danielle 

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get a screen shot of the steps? Can you post the steps please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you explain how you got your scale to sync?

Best Answer

I was able to sync to the Fitbit app by:

1. Opening the Yunmai app on my iPhone
  2. On the bottom of the app select "Me"
  3. Select "User settings"
  4. Select "Connect to Fitbit"IMG_0563.PNG

Best Answer

I am not positive but I believe all I did was turn on the fit bit slide bar.

Danielle 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't figure out how to screen shot through my email.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20170104_161626.png

IMG_20170104_161652.png

IMG_20170104_161746.png

Screenshot_2017-01-04-06-17-49.png

Screenshot_2017-01-04-06-18-04.png

Screenshot_2017-01-04-06-18-40.png

Screenshot_2017-01-04-16-07-52.png

Hi, they are not in the correct order. 

To sync: start yunmai - > go to "me"  - > "user settings - > slide fitbit to on - > you will be connected to fitbit, there you have to agree - > finished. Now if you step on the scale you can weight in the normal way.  Following steps: open yunmai - > step on scale - > wait - > if yunmai has finished the data will be automatically sent to fitbit. But the problem is (you can see on Screenshot), the weight in fitbit is a lot of to high. The bodyfat is correct... I synced also to Googlefit, everything is going is correct - > in my opinion the fitbit depends on fitbit. 

Best Answer

I to just got the mini scale and on the first try the scale did not sync correctly, said I was WAYYY smaller than I am. I noticed that when I did it the bar at the top only flashed one time. I tried a second time and the bar flashed 3 times (300+ lbs here) so my guess is you are jumping off the scale to quick. Try standing on it until all bars are solid and not flashing. This worked for me and my fitbit registered the correct weight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the post. I just tried, with no success
Best Answer
0 Votes