Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight watchers sync to fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anybody aware if the data from the online Weight Watchers Points Plan can be imported or synced? and also will they be adding a food scan to help track.

Best Answer
0 Votes
66 REPLIES 66

Did that and still  0 activity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did that and they say they are working on my account to correct the problem (3 weeks with the same answer) UGH!

Best Answer
0 Votes

WW told me to contact Fit Bit before they told me they were having trouble with my account

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still a problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

MIne has not shown up for a month..??? How long do I have to wait???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still a problem!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

yup... same thing with me

Best Answer
0 Votes

yup... no activity with me, either!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not been able to sync the 2- and they keep saying they have a problem. Help..I have done what I have to do = they have done the same thing and still does not sync. They keep telling me they are working on it to fix my account.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a huge problem syncing my FitBit One to WW.  I contacted WW and they claim the problem is with the FitBit server.  I can't even see my FitBit on my WW tracking page.  It says it is connected, but when I tried to connect via the WW website, it never asked my FitBit credentials -- so how can it be connected?  I wish this issue can be resolved.  Under activity I have no devices listed whatsoever.  

Best Answer

Hey Fitbitters! 

Thank you for the details that you've posted. Currently, there's a syncing delay. Right now data is taking 24 hours to sync the Fitbit data to WW website, rest assure that they're working on a fix and your data will be recalculated automatically. 

Thanks for your patience Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi Silvia,

I have had trouble with my FitBit syncing to my Weight Watchers app as well.  I thought I would start over and disconnect everything, and I revoked access to the WW app on my third party apps on my FitBit dashboard.  Now when I link my FitBit with my WW app, it no longers asks me for verification of my FitBit credentials, it just says "connected", but on my FitBit dashboard (third party apps), it is NOT connected.  I think it is because I revoked access.  

Can I undo this?  I'm thinking about starting over and deleting my device and reconnecting it.  I don't know how to connect it with my WW app anymore after I revoked the access.   

Best Answer

I am still having the same problem. It's now been 2 months. I have disconnected 4 or 5 times and still says connected but when you go to apps on ww page it says none. WW tells me one minute it's fitbit's fault and the next time I call- theysay they know about my issue and are working on correcting it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Last night, it finally asked for my FitBit credentials and it is now connected everywhere. WW customer service said that this is a known issue and they are working on it (activity not posting).

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I decided today to quit WW in favor of MyFitnessPal that syncs up beautifully. The WW sync to FitBit was awful and not worth the aggravation.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a live person I can talk to instead of typing in my problem for the 4th time? I've done all of these steps and still nothing. Now I can not get WW to show via Fitbit to connect so I'm at a HUGE loss on this.

Best Answer

@janiswyattcap It's my pleasure to help you! I would like you to confirm if you're doing this procedure to link both accounts.  

Let me know how it goes Smiley Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem of not connecting to ww and yes Syvia I have followed that procedure (about 20 times) It is step 6 on your procedure link.

Just immediatley says I am connected and I never get the window to put in my credentials to link to fitbit. I was on chat for an hour with weight watchers and they were stumped. Told me to delete fitbit and ww and reinstall.

I have a galaxy note 4 and charge. So they are both suppose to work together. 

Best Answer
My credentials finally came up. It's working now!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@lanetz Thanks for confirming the troubleshoot that you've done. I believe that you're not getting the option to confirm your credentials because you've done this already. When it says connected, I would like you to check your Fitbit Dashboard to see if the apps are connected already and leave them there. 

@auryn24 That's great to hear! 

Best Answer
0 Votes