Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight watchers sync to fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anybody aware if the data from the online Weight Watchers Points Plan can be imported or synced? and also will they be adding a food scan to help track.

Best Answer
0 Votes
66 REPLIES 66

Forget Customer service.- They do not have a clue, I must have called the 10 times. I am in the computer buz and figured it out after 6 months. Hopefully they read my reply. Once the 2 are linled- Sync your fitbit to your Fitbit App and then it goes to WW. (not the other way around).  

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you get this, could you please explain the steps to sync FitBit with Weight Watchers that you used. I, like manyothers, have tried a zilllion times to do it, to no avail.  Thanks in advance.  

Best Answer

Anyone having trouble with Weight Watchers app showing too many activity points from Fitbit Activity syncing?  I thought it was related to the duplicate entries in Fitbit app when I manually enter workouts but from what I've read, that's a bug that shows incorrect but is calculating correctly.  I am not sure if it's the Fitbit or Weight Watchers app issue.  It showed me with 147 activity points in one day and no matter what I do, I can't get that corrected.  Any thoughts?

Best Answer

@Beaglelover Thank you for stopping by! I highly recommend to contact Weight Watchers so they can take a look at your account and see why this is happening. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

the new WW app looks nothing like the fitbit advice...please send to tech!

Best Answer
0 Votes

WW only tracks step from Fitbit, not the effort you put into them. I believe you get 1 point for every 1000 steps. so if you didn't walk 1000 steps, even though you climbed stairs, you won't get any credit in WW.

Best Answer
0 Votes