Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight watchers sync to fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anybody aware if the data from the online Weight Watchers Points Plan can be imported or synced? and also will they be adding a food scan to help track.

Best Answer
0 Votes
66 REPLIES 66

I am having the same issue and have been on with WW chat all morning doing everything on their side. I just got a new charge hr and really really really want it to link to my WW app for activity points. Everytime I have tried to connect the two I get an error code 404 No user found. I have tried on my iPhone and and my mac using safari, firefox and even chrome. I have deleated apps and rebooted and every time that I have followed the procedure that you posted and I get to step 5 hit continue and the 404 error no user found has come up every.single.time. Weight Watchers has no answer. Help please...

Best Answer

No, when I checked the settings at weight watchers it says no device is connected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrsJoes93 Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've done. I would like you to change browsers and clear cache.  

@lanetz Thanks for stopping by! Please make sure that you've done this troubleshooting. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally got it to link but it is not syncing activity points.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Luck! In 3 MONTHS my fitbit has synced only for 1 week (last week) and now it does not sync anymore! I  WW can not get it right! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine will ONLY post activity posts after I sync my FB with my iPhone and then go to the WW app and refresh. It takes 10 or 15 mins, but it will always post them after I do this.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
After a lot of complaints to both Fitbit and ww, my link is working now. I found you have to link both your activity and weight as ww awards activity points partly based on how much you weigh. If the link seems sluggish or if the Fitbit activity notice disappears from my tracking page (in the morning it should read zero) then I will disconnect and reconnect. Good luck.

Basic (disintegrated), Ultra, One, Surge (returned), Flex, Charge, Alta, Charge 2, iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro, iPad Pro.
Best Answer

I finally figured out what the problem was with getting ww to see fitbit. I disconnected and reconnected many times and it would not work. Being told on both sides it was the others fault.

What they do not tell you is be sure you disconnect both your weight AND your activity on the ww acount settings/app device. I finally saw the tabs for both and when I clicked my weight was still connected to my fitbit. When I disconnected from that tab and the activiity THEN I got the fitbit connect popup (step 6) to connect the two. It is working fine.

Oops, I saw guitarwoman already posted this fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I connected my weight then logged out of both ww and fitbit. In my settings on ww it shows activity disabled. Do I need to disconnect fitbit then log out of both then log into both and reconnect? Sorry I have been trying so many things that it is getting all muddled.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the exact same and I dont get no Activity Points either! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

link me up with ww

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nanny12345 Welcome to the Community! You can link both accounts by doing this procedure.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nanny12345 @BarBea It's nice to see you around! I would like you to provide me with more details about the issue that you're having because I noticed that you posted but the post is in blank. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Fitbit is not working

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nanny12345 Thanks for replying with those details! It sounds like your tracker isn't syncing to your account please follow this procedure

If the display isn't working make sure that it's taking a fully charge by doing this or restart it if it's not lighting up. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would just like my Fitbit to record at least my steps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nanny12345 Thank you for the details. I'd recommend contacting Customer Support so they can take a look at your account and see what options they have for you. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a terrible time syncing my fitbit to my WW account and FINALLY figured out you have to sinc it to your MOBILE fitbit app and it works like a charm!!!! (Forget syncing it to WW app...Once the WW and Fitbit Apps are linked together-you have to sync your Fitbit to your Fitbit Mobile App and it goes automayicallyright into you WW account). 

Best Answer
0 Votes