Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 shows Celsius and not Fahrenheit since latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today is Friday, 11/19/21.  Since an update a few days ago, my Versa 3 insists on showing the weather in celsius rather than fahrenheit, even though I chose Units/Temperature as fahrenheit several times. Just for fun, I chose celsius to see what would happen.  Still celcius, sigh. Help!

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

From phone app Today screen:

Profile pic > Versa 3 > Gallery > Versa 3 tab at top > Weather > Settings > Unit

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Exactly what I did, several times.  Very frustrating, as it's already cold enough without having to be 2 degrees, ha.

Best Answer

Hi @AnnieM55555 - did you remember to sync your watch after changing the Weather temperature?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes!!! My Versa 3 has done the same since Tuesday 11/9/21 after I did the update. I contacted Fitbit and we went through the troubleshooting to no avail.  I have a Case Number to call them back if the problem didn't correct itself.  I'll be calling sometime today. It's very annoying!!! 😞

Best Answer

Ugh!  So sorry.  I did one slightly different tweak in the app to what JohnnyRow suggested (Profile pic > Versa 3 > Gallery > Versa 3 tab at top > Weather > Settings > Unit).  I did this:  Profile pic > Versa 3 > Gallery > Weather > Settings > Unit (then change to Fahrenheit).  I hope this works for you as well!

Best Answer

Thank you!  I did sync it.  I figured out a slight tweak to the "formula" for changing it, and it worked.  Profile pic > Versa 3 > Gallery > Weather > Settings > Unit (then change to Fahrenheit). 

Best Answer

Was just dealing with this on my new sense. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, I'm glad I could help!

Moderator edit: removed personal info. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @JohnnyRow !! That fixed it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just bought the Versa and this worked! Thanks

Best Answer

Thank you so much!!!  That worked.  I was trying to change it in the Fitbit app settings but the gallery did the trick

Best Answer
0 Votes

that actually worked better - not sure why the other one is correct and this one wasn't!! I never thought of doing it this way too! Thanks!

Best Answer

After speaking with a Fitbit technician for about 45 minutes last night and doing everything he asked me to do, I discovered this method of setting the weather from Celsius to Fahrenheit.   #1 Go to the Fitbit mobile app.  #2  At the bottom, tap Discover   #3 Scroll down tio Clocks and Apps Gallery        #4 Tap Apps  #5 Scroll down to By Fitbit and tap View all  #6  Scroll down and tap Weather, Tap setting, Tap Unit and change to Fahrenheit.  

Best Answer

Yea I did that too not sure why there’s two places for it lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for post. This worked for me!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much, your input worked perfectly

Allen

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know if anyone else has had the same issue as me, but I had to change the setting on my actual clock face to fix this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @abarrile - yes the full steps are given here How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Sense

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer