Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't receive notifications after upgrading my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't sync my watch to Samsung s21 worked fine with previous Samsung galaxy 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Foxlane. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, please make sure that your Versa 3 is no longer connected to your old mobile device as this might be preventing your Fitbit device to receive notifications from the new phone. 

With that being said, please follow the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 3 from your old phone's Bluetooth and also from the new phone.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your new phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 3 again.
  • Set up notifications on your Versa 3 again.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Foxlane. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, please make sure that your Versa 3 is no longer connected to your old mobile device as this might be preventing your Fitbit device to receive notifications from the new phone. 

With that being said, please follow the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 3 from your old phone's Bluetooth and also from the new phone.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your new phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 3 again.
  • Set up notifications on your Versa 3 again.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes