Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tap to pay bug?

Who else is getting regular tap to pay notifications on their versa 4? I have seen that fitbit users with other devices have had this problem too 😞

I have tried everything: restart, factory reset, updates, uninstalling and reinstalling the fitbit app, changing shortcuts, changing payment app, but to no avail. I contacted support but they suggested what I have already tried.

Can anyone help please?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Forgot to mention I've been experiencing this since 2023

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Elizabella , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your message. 

What is the bug you are referring to? Could you please describe what, when happens? 
Do you have any cards set on the Versa 4?

In the meantime on the Versa 4 go to settings > shortcut.
Make sure that the Google Wallet is not set as a long press shortcut. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It comes up with this message (see image), about 5 times an hour. It is accompanied by a vibration. It happens spontaneously, without pressing any buttons, and will happen during the night. 

I have a card setup, and it has done this before and after setting up a card on Google pay, since 2023 (long period of not using my fitbit because of this). 

Google wallet is not a long press shortcut on my Versa 4.

IMG_20240509_062614_edit_137281960983738.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

For more information, here is a link to a thread where other users have experienced the same problem: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa-4/Versa-4-is-constantly-receiving-payment-notification/m-p/542... 

Best Answer
0 Votes