Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji Disconnected

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the Bitmoji clockface settings, Bitmoji shows Disconnected even though Vera is able to sync and other clock faces can be downloaded. The message says to restart the clock face by opening the Today app. I have done this several times and also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing seems to work. I have previously been able to install the Bitmoji watch face by uninstalling the Fitbit app and reinstalling. I recently updated the Bitmoji clock face to the latest version 1.2.0 and am not having much luck past this screen. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Restarting my Versa, stopping the app, turning off and on Bluetooth, then reopening the app seemed to get the bitmoji face to reconnect. It's currently sitting at 2% teleporting, so we'll see if it makes it past that percentage. 

May also have been a combination of my Versa battery level being in the red that kicked this all off. Make  sure your battery is near full.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I don't have a solution, but my bitmoji clock face its also not working and I have tried everything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting my Versa, stopping the app, turning off and on Bluetooth, then reopening the app seemed to get the bitmoji face to reconnect. It's currently sitting at 2% teleporting, so we'll see if it makes it past that percentage. 

May also have been a combination of my Versa battery level being in the red that kicked this all off. Make  sure your battery is near full.

Best Answer

Update: this seemed to have done the trick. It's now teleporting!

Best Answer

Brilliant! Specifically disconnecting the versa from my bluetooth and reconnecting worked perfect.  Weird how just restarting everything wouldn't accomplish that.  Thanks for the help!!

Best Answer

It doesnt work for my versa 2

Best Answer

I tried to change my bitmoji avatar but it’s stuck at teleporting at 87%,Tried all sorts but doesn’t seem to work

Best Answer

Tried doesn’t work

Best Answer

My bluetooth on my phone is for music

Best Answer
0 Votes