Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA support for fitbit pay?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any chance USAA support is on the horzion for adding banks? I'm really hopeful as that is my primary bank and credit card and I would love to be able to use them with fitbit pay.

I'm going to ask USAA to support fitbit pay too as they already work with google pay

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Your best bet is to contact your bank to get them to support Fitbit. It is usually the banks holding up the process, rather than Fitbit.

Best Answer

@Matt_Pebble_2 Great idea! You can track progress on this request here in this Feature Suggestion for USAA and also vote! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you Aless!

Best Answer

I put in a request through USAA and suggest anyone else who see's this and wants them to add it do the same!

Best Answer

Could you submit this request online or did you have to talk to USAA?

Best Answer
Please add USAA cards to fitbit pay.
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner  @Willijakola4968   Individual banks decide whether to support Fitbit pay or not.  Navy Federal Credit Union, my bank, doesn't.  I contacted NFCU using the online message feature.  I name dropped every major US bank that participates, hoping to convince them.  I got a polite message that they had no plans to support Fitbit Pay.

To make your voice heard, you should contact USAA using a method that leaves a trail.  Not a phone call.

Good luck!

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

It seems a touch unlikely anyone from USAA is going to see this post, let alone act on it.  A better approach for everyone seeing this is not to give it a thumbs-up or reply, me-too and scroll on and forget... it's too log on to usaa.com right now,  and send a secure-message asking if they support Fitbit Pay, and if they don't, then when do they plan to start?  They make money every time someone swipes or inserts a card with USAA on it to pay for something.  Let them know that you plan to use the card issued by whichever institution makes it safest and easiest to spend money, not whichever one has the prettiest card or the noblest looking eagle printed on theirs, because when you run somewhere and want to stop somewhere for that 12 dollar caramel machiato double whip half caff almondmilk mocachino with almond toast, the fifty bucks you're gonna blow on that, along with your calorie budget for the day, will be paid with some other financial institution's card... one that supports Fitbit Pay.

Best Answer
0 Votes

* it's TO log onto USAA.com... dang autocorrect...

Best Answer
0 Votes