USAA pay

USAA is a bank that is trusted by hundreds of thousands of military members, veterans, and families worldwide.  Having support for this bank would increase the amount of transactions used by others such as myself. 

112 Comments
Ish10
Jogger

I definitely agree USAA should be a top priority....i know many military users with Fitbit Ionic and are waiting for it to be a card used for fitbit pay.

Jimdmd
Jogger

I have to agree! USAA bank and cards are used by a huge number of military families. It's my preferred card, but it's not on the list. I hope this gets attention soon. :united_states:

Ameli
First Steps

Please support USAA

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

+1 for USAA.  They are probably going to be the easiest bank to work with on integration.   It took them a very short time to be used for Android Pay, and they always try to be on the cutting edge of technology.  They might consider even working on an app for the watch for balances, etc.  They have a great widget for that.

Jimdmd
Jogger
Yes their mobile app is very functional !

Warmest regards,

Jim Alexander
Ish10
Jogger

Its insane how long it takes to get USAA on board. Let' go FITBIT!!!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I see Wells Fargo made it.  Is it our turn next?

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. 

Matt_Pebble_2
Base Runner

I requested through USAA to add fitbitOS as well!

Deafasian14
Jogger

Yes that's good idea.

Kyaroru79
First Steps

Seriously...US Military are likely a large portion of your overall user base.  Where's USAA for Fitbit Pay?  Please add soon!

Matt_Pebble_2
Base Runner

Any news about this happening?

ShyloS81
Jogger

Count me in on wanting USAA as a supported bank. I will also be chatting with USAA as well.

Reese88
First Steps

Concur with all of the above! I mean, military members are generally super active, so I’m surprised that the bank wasn’t initially listed.

I didn’t even think to check before I purchased. I really do enjoy the Versa, so hopefully this addition is made soon.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I hope they are working on this.  I would have thought it would be up by now.  So many other Banks have been added since this and Wells Fargo went on feature suggestion.  Well Fargo made it months ago, does Fitbit not like us service members? Or does USAA not trust Fitbit?

slund312
First Steps

Agreed!  Need to add USAA!!

billbush3
First Steps

Please consider adding USAA Bank with its 11 members who are military service personel and their family members.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

12.4 million and counting12.4 million and counting

11 members???  

billbush3
First Steps

Oops! Left the million out. Marcus, thank for post the correct numbers.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Oh my goodness! I thought you were trolling the thread!  That is hilarious!

PastorCraig
Jogger

I also want USAA added!  Many cashier's recognize the card and make some comment about the military.

Mattieb74
First Steps

Agreed with the request to add USAA!  Please add them to Fitbit pay ASAP. I would use that functionality all the time. 

candmsmom
First Steps

I agree wholeheartedly. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Wells Fargo had 41 votes.  We have 48.

ayyoonaomi
First Steps

Please add USAA. As a military family living overseas, we use our USAA cards to pay for everything while stationed over here. I really wish to use fitbit pay with my watch!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.