USAA pay

USAA is a bank that is trusted by hundreds of thousands of military members, veterans, and families worldwide.  Having support for this bank would increase the amount of transactions used by others such as myself. 

112 Comments
jany41ged
Stepping Up

+3 and we don’t have USAA as an approved bank under the Fitbit Pay.  Why the delay? Is this is something that will happen or not.  I love my Fitbit but if USAA is not added I will need to change to Apple or Samsung.  I been waiting for to long and there is no concrete answer.  

Caleb8r
Jogger

Please add USAA!! It would allow touchless paying (covid friendly) during these times and would be super helpful!!

MRSRN
First Steps

I've had Fitbit for about 5+ years.   I, and other members have requested to have USAA  added to Fitpay.

I finally gave up and bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 two days ago and have already made a purchase with USAA and my watch. 

Alegory
First Steps

Seriously? This has been requested for YEARS? Can anyone with knowledge about this please shed some light on this?

oayasmin
First Steps

Is this still under consideration? It has been so long since the request was issue. I understand it could takes time or maybe there is a problem and it’s not going to happen. At least provide a feedback. 

Violist
Jogger

Yes please add USAA

Alamogeorge
First Steps

It seems as though the USAA addition request has been ignored for years. 

Alamogeorge
First Steps
USAA should be added to the list of eligible banks able to use Fitbit wallet.
MDB77
Jogger
Yes it has. Which is why so many people have switched to Apple Watch.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Alamogeorge, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding USAA to the eligible Fitbit Pay banks with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Violist
Jogger

I contacted Fitbit and they said that we had to contact our bank, and it is up to them to add Fitbit pay. So maybe if we contact them they will add it. 

Grberkh
Jogger

3.5 years later and it’s still “Under Consideration?” I can’t believe it’s still an issue. Incredibly frustrating as a user of both.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.