Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15+ Exercise Modes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I find a list of the 15+ exercise modes? I do a lot of cross fit training and my current smart tracker watch does not register it remotely close so I am looking for one that will

TIA

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RRM2013 We don't list out the 15+ exercise shortcuts anywhere on our help site, but I can list them here for you:

• Run
  • Bike
  • Swim
  • Weights
  • Interval Workout
  • Workout
  • Spinning
  • Golf
  • Hike
  • Tennis
  • Stairclimber
  • Pilates
  • Circuit Training
  • Bootcamp
  • Yoga
  • Elliptical
  • Walk
  • Martial Arts
  • Kickboxing
Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
68 REPLIES 68

Until Fitbit allows you to connect to an external heart rate monitor, none of their exercise modes will do any good for CrossFit.  Speaking from experience, there is too much movement of the wrists for CrossFit activities for the heart rate sensor to be accurate.   

Best Answer

@RRM2013 We don't list out the 15+ exercise shortcuts anywhere on our help site, but I can list them here for you:

• Run
  • Bike
  • Swim
  • Weights
  • Interval Workout
  • Workout
  • Spinning
  • Golf
  • Hike
  • Tennis
  • Stairclimber
  • Pilates
  • Circuit Training
  • Bootcamp
  • Yoga
  • Elliptical
  • Walk
  • Martial Arts
  • Kickboxing
Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

So, the Fitbit Versa will have Interval Training? I only ask because the Blaze does not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ErickFitbit  Why not?  Seems like such a simple fix to the Help site to make it more user friendly.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I agree with @LZeeW

I also note that the ionic manual has a table of the exercise types (which seems to match @ErickFitbit's list) but that section has been omitted from the versa manual.

Best Answer

I was hoping jump rope would be one! Which mode do u think would be best to track jump rope under?

Best Answer

@ErickFitbitwrote:

• Run
  • Bike
  • Swim
  • Weights
  • Interval Workout
  • Workout
  • Spinning
  • Golf
  • Hike
  • Tennis
  • Stairclimber
  • Pilates
  • Circuit Training
  • Bootcamp
  • Yoga
  • Elliptical
  • Walk
  • Martial Arts
  • Kickboxing

Where is Rowing?  Think this is a very hard omission to not have. 

Best Answer

Really wish it included roller skating/ roller derby. It is a massive sport these days and almost everyone at my club wears a fitbit. 

Best Answer

Rowing and indoor rowers (ergometers) seem like a big omission.

That said, only 7 options actually appear on the Versa and there doesn't seem to be any way to add / remove shortcuts on the web Dashboard or mobile app.

The Versa options are -

• Run
  • Bike
  • Swim
  • Treadmill
  • Weights
  • Interval Timer
  • Workout
Best Answer

Go to the Versa option on the dashboard. Click on exercise shortcuts . Hit the edit button and remove one of the exercises. You can now add one that you want . There are 15 exercises but you can only access 7 at a time 

Best Answer

Thanks, spent ages looking for it earlier and no-idea how I missed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You’re welcome . Someone else  had showed me how as I had the same problem figuring it out 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. But how do you add them? I’ve spent an hour on here looking through suggestions. My desktop app doesn’t have the option to add anything...so frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to call tech to find them.  They are under your versa on the app.  Scroll way down and you will find them.  It says excercise shortcuts.  You can have up to seven i think.  You can rearrange them by holding down the icon on the side of each.  

Best Answer

Edit up in the corner.  Remove some.  Then add the ones you want and hold that right icon to move them. 

Best Answer

Yes!!  Thank you 🙂 I spent like an hour on my dang computer cause people kept saying desktop app! You would think something like that would have been in the manual I read online. But nope!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed, need rowing!

Best Answer

Still don't do rowing

Best Answer

When will they add the "kayaking" exericise? haha

Best Answer