Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit versa for almost 3 months and I love it. I updated from the charge 2 which conveniently stopped working 2 weeks after the warranty. Fitbit has no repair center but offered me a discount on a new Fitbit that needed to be used in 30 days. My versa stopped syncing 2 days ago luckily it's still under warranty. I have a feeling the life span of these fitbits are only a year. When the replacement versa stops working in exactly 1 year I'm going to have to spend the extra cash on a Samsung smart watch

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Shanna1720 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear about your Versa not syncing. Did you contact our Support team? If this is the case what did they tell you? You could try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this retry syncing your Versa. You can find additional tips here.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for all your help. I restarted the device and now it won't even allow me to connect it. It is just flashing the Fitbit logo on the screen.

Best Answer

@Shanna1720 sorry for the late reply. Thank you for following my suggestions. Since they didn't work the best thing to do is letting our Support team know so they can further assist you. I noticed that you already have a ticket with them so I wanted to know if they were able to help you?

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes