Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit OS 2.1 - Versa Firmware Release (32.32.10.15)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 8/23/18:

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to thank you all for your participation in this thread. 

Since the majority of Versa users have successfully updated to OS 2.1.1 (v32.32.10.15) I have decided to close this topic from further comments. 

If you still have not updated your Versa to OS 2.1.1, check out this help article for how to update your device. Please complete this update so that you're prepared for the next release. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Versa unrelated to the firmware-up process, I invite you to start a new topic on the Community or find a related topic. 

Thanks for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. We're looking forward to bringing you all the next Fitbit OS update! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update 05/11/2018: We have released Fitbit OS 2.1 to 100% of Versa users (Firmware Version: 32.32.10.15).

Hi, everyone! Smiley Happy

I am excited to announce the release of Fitbit OS 2.1! (Firmware Version: 32.32.10.15)

We've started to roll out this update to 10% of Versa users. This is a progressive rollout, and all Versa users can expect to have it within a few weeks. We roll out releases in phases as a cautionary measure so that we can monitor performance closely and make adjustments if needed. 

WHAT’S NEW

Introducing quick replies. Send customized responses to text messages and messages from select messaging apps with your Fitbit watch. Note that this feature is currently only available on watches paired to an Android phone. For more information, see How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit watch?

WHAT’S FIXED

This release includes other bug fixes and improvements.

Step by step instructions for updating your Versa can be found here.

I recommend updating your Versa over a home Wi-Fi network as this can greatly reduce the time it can take to get set up. For more information on connecting your Versa to Wi-Fi, check out this article

If you run into any trouble updating your Versa, I can also recommend reviewing these troubleshooting tips

Looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback on the latest release. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Update 8/23/18:

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to thank you all for your participation in this thread. 

Since the majority of Versa users have successfully updated to OS 2.1.1 (v32.32.10.15) I have decided to close this topic from further comments. 

If you still have not updated your Versa to OS 2.1.1, check out this help article for how to update your device. Please complete this update so that you're prepared for the next release. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Versa unrelated to the firmware-up process, I invite you to start a new topic on the Community or find a related topic. 

Thanks for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. We're looking forward to bringing you all the next Fitbit OS update! Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
842 REPLIES 842

Woohoo! Thanks Fitbit team! 

Best Answer

Hmm mine just updated to 32.32.4.19 I guess I still gotta wait...

Best Answer

No update here either . Is this going to fix the sleep and HR tracking issues many of us are having. I can’t wait much longer as my time to return my Versa is soon 

Best Answer

No update here either, (UK) but as I’m on IOS I don’t think this update will bring much excitement for me! I just hope it doesn’t affect battery life (except in a positive way 😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay!!  Can't wait to be able to reply to messages (even if its just canned replies)....I just put my versa on the base to charge...end of day 4 and was at 34% battery!!  Impressive!  

Best Answer

I wish they would be a bit more detailed concerning the bugs and other fixes.  For an instance, does it fix the mystery steps that appear when your watch sits unworn overnight.  Myself and I believe others are going to return their Versa's because of this.  They perhaps may have fixed other bugs that are causing people to return their Versa's and if they detailed the bug fixes and the particular issue in question was stated to be fixed might prevent affect users from returning their watch.

Best Answer

Agreed more details on what bugs were fixed would be good

Best Answer
I get no phantom steps when mine sits overnight.  I don't wear mine to sleep...it literally just sits lol
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
Best Answer

Just finished my update! now to check out whats new!

Thanks for this post

Best Answer
0 Votes
What state are you in?  Wonder how they pick the 10% to get the update 1st
Best Answer

Try leaving it on the charger overnight then remove in the morning and see if you are getting mystery steps.  Myself and others have been getting several thousand.

@anmanwar wrote:
I get no phantom steps when mine sits overnight.  I don't wear mine to sleep...it literally just sits lol
@anmanwar wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, 

I just updated my Fitbit Versa to the new firmware. On my phone app (Android) it says the the sync was successful, however my fitbit is stuck on the fitbit icon and will not load. How can I fix this problem? IMG_20180503_203840.jpg

Best Answer

@AlessFitbit The release notes don't list specific bug fixes. Will the problem with exercise customized stats resetting to defaults with a sync be fixed?

Best Answer

Updated............will see what is new....

Best Answer

For the people that have had issues with getting the detailed sleep stages and have been able to update could they let us know tomorrow if there was any difference.

Best Answer

Still continuously “looking,” “syncing,” and “connecting” - can’t connect long enough to sync any sleep and exercise data. As opposed to my Blaze that stays connected all the time. 

Best Answer
I will try that tonight because it's on the charger
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issues here.I am in the same boat. Return deadline coming up in a few days.

Best Answer

Ditto.  My purchase was specifically for the sleep tracking.  I have to return it soon.

Best Answer