Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone ordered a rose gold/peach and have it arrive already? I don't know if I should order from Fitbit and have it come April 13-20 or Best Buy and have it come on April 16th... And I really can't wait!

**update**

!!! I just ordered it from Fitbit.com!!!Smiley LOL

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
1,203 REPLIES 1,203

Not be rude I was just asking a question. I did state that they made a mistake so I understand that it was a mistake and never suggested that I or anybody else was entitled to anything. I simply asked a question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bunnybear_05wrote:

Rich L, Im talking about the 38mm apple watch or else I wouldn't have asked her.  I've seen the other reviews and it looks like they refer to the 42MM watch. 

I know I quoted you in my missing replies but I don’t think I addressed this question with my abridged answer 😉 I think it’s very similar to the 38mm AW. It’s been over a year since I did a stint with that but it’s close. I like that, from what I recall of the AW, the Versa’s glass doesn’t stick up as far as the AW. I always felt like I was going to chip a corner or something. 

Current::: Charge 3, Aria /// Retired::: Flex, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Charge 2
Best Answer

JL, thanks ! I probably just  missed it !  Glad to hear that. Makes me look forward to my versa even more

Best Answer

I'm so jealous! 😍

Best Answer

I'm so jealous! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh wow - how exciting!  DO keep us posted!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Fitbit like every other company sends the stock out early so that the stores have it on the day of release. 

The online company was not suppose to release it for sale and when they realized their mistake they pulled the item .

If they where smart they could have taken preorders. 

It is simply business as usual. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your generous information on specs etc, I hope your migraine has eased today x 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your generous information on specs etc, I hope your migraine has eased today x 

Best Answer

That is a nice looking watch!

?
Best Answer

I like band choice!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@Gadams99  I am going to start checking my credit card on Monday the 2nd.  It would be great if it shipped next week.  Going out of town on the 7th and really would like it to arrive before I go.

Best Answer

@jlpayne  You are so lucky!  Enjoy!! 

Best Answer

I also have Charge 2 and i was thinking about selling it, but now that i saw Versa and Charge 2 side by side, i decided to keep my Charge 2, as it will be more comfortable for exercising as it is much smaller 🙂 thank you!

Best Answer

How freaking lucky you are! Smiley Very Happy

— ❝You don't get the butt you want by sitting on it.❞
Best Answer
0 Votes

There’s talk that the Versa could be shipped early next week. How many people will be checking their credit card statement often to see if their Versa order had been processed . I will be.

Best Answer

congrats, but you do know what this means right? 🙂 thousand incoming questions, esp. from Ionic users, so let me start 🙂

what software version does it show now?

apparently PR machine misfired by saying it "ships with FitbitOS 2.0 which the Ionic will receive later in the year". Actually Ionic received OS 2.0 weeks ago already (FW 27.32.4.19), even before Versa shipped to reviewers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gadams99wrote:

There’s talk that the Cersa could be shipped early next week. How many people will be checking their credit card statement often to see if their Versa order had been processed . I will be.

Nope, have no credit card. Smiley Tongue

And I will wait till my Alta is completely dead, cause how baddddly I want the Versa, I want to live my Alta to the fullest. Smiley LOL

— ❝You don't get the butt you want by sitting on it.❞
Best Answer

@Gadams99wrote:

There’s talk that the Versa could be shipped early next week. How many people will be checking their credit card statement often to see if their Versa order had been processed . I will be.

Me!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am already doing so!  However, I seem to remember that when I  pre-ordered my Charge HR, an email was sent at the same time with a link so I could follow delivery progress,

KC | Texas
One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa | Galaxy S9 Plus
Best Answer