Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intraday API requests – has anyone gotten a reply?

ANSWERED

Hi,

I requested for Intraday API access for my app 2 months ago and have not gotten a response. I've been sending followup emails (with the case number) but to no avail. Can anyone from Fitbit help me?

Has anyone else requested and actually gotten a reply from Fitbit?

Thank you for your time

Peter

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @novihealth ,

I apologize for the delay.   The intraday review process was put on hold by our legal team when the acquisition was completed.   We've recently gotten the green light to review these requests again, and it is taking us some time to go through the backlog.    Please PM me the case number and I'll check the status.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @novihealth ,

I apologize for the delay.   The intraday review process was put on hold by our legal team when the acquisition was completed.   We've recently gotten the green light to review these requests again, and it is taking us some time to go through the backlog.    Please PM me the case number and I'll check the status.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer

Hi Gordon, thank you. I don't see a way to PM here, but the case number is 40446636. Thank you very much for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @novihealth ... Thank you for sending over the case number.   I have provided you with an update through the case.   Please respond when you have a moment.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer
0 Votes