Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! An unexpected error occurred.

Hi, I have a number of users of my all (trendweight.com) that are getting this error when I try to exchange an authorization code for an access and refresh tokens:

{
   "errors":[
      {
         "errorType":"request",
         "fieldName":"500",
         "message":"Oops! An unexpected error occurred. If it continues please report it at help.fitbit.com. Error id: AC4441C0:2F88_A92D826B:01BB_595D2CB2_FD69B66A:432B"
      }
   ],
   "success":false
}

This is not happening for all users, but for those users affected, it happens every time.  The implication from the error is that there is something wrong on the FitBit side.  What's the best way to get some help figuring out what the problem is.  I have a lot more Error IDs (from inside the message text) if that helps.

Erv Water

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@ervwalter I can pass this along, but in the meantime, send a note to private support with more details.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The scale uses old technology 

plain and simple was have all the issue that every that had post.  Expl. If you move it it reset its self to guest. Always and 3-5 lbs more than I am and so that it reconsider who your what's it sets to guest. You have to got of. And of the scale to confirm you. Just old technology plus you must be on flat stringy tile. No hard no Molina no parka. Just flat tile. Old technology sorry if you have a chnce to return it your better of with different scald. That the same thing that will like to you fitbite. Just google it you will be surprised 

Best Answer
0 Votes

‎07-06-2017 19:05 - edited ‎07-06-2017 19:05

ervwalter
ervwalter
Jogger 1 0 0
Hi, I have a number of users of my all (trendweight.com) that are getting this error when I try to exchange an authorization code for an access and refresh tokens:

{
"errors":[
{
"errorType":"request",
"fieldName":"500",
"message":"Oops! An unexpected error occurred. If it continues please report it at help.fitbit.com. Error id: AC4441C0:2F88_A92D826B:01BB_595D2CB2_FD69B66A:432B"
}
],
"success":false
}

This is not happening for all users, but for those users affected, it happens every time. The implication from the error is that there is something wrong on the FitBit side. What's the best way to get some help figuring out what the problem is. I have a lot more Error IDs (from inside the message text) if that helps.

Erv Water
OAuth 2.0
0 Votes
All topics
2 REPLIES
‎07-07-2017 07:36

AndrewFitbit
AndrewFitbit
Fitbit Community Moderators ensure that conversations are friendly, factual, and on-topic. We're happy to answer questions, escalate bugs, and make your voices heard by the larger Fitbit team. Learn more Moderator 1252 160 1372
@ervwalter I can pass this along, but in the meantime, send a note to private support with more details.
Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit
What motivates you?
0 Votes
44 seconds ago

JiGA76
JiGA76
Jogger 2 0 0
The scale uses old technology
plain and simple was have all the issue that every that had post. Expl. If you move it it reset its self to guest. Always and 3-5 lbs more than I am and so that it reconsider who your what's it sets to guest. You have to got of. And of the scale to confirm you. Just old technology plus you must be on flat stringy tile. No hard no Molina no parka. Just flat tile. Old technology sorry if you have a chnce to return it your better of with different scald. That the same thing that will like to you fitbite. Just google it you will be surprised
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes