Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boat Shoe Badge Has Future Date

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Boat Shoe badge says I have earned it 1,214 times Last on November 5, 2018.  All other badges seem to be accurate.  Is there a way to correct this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you here @psarg! Thanks for posting your experience with this. At the moment, our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and I appreciate your patience while we work to improve this experience.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 
Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see you here @psarg! Thanks for posting your experience with this. At the moment, our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and I appreciate your patience while we work to improve this experience.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 
Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's November 5, 2018 which was once the future date for my Boat Shoe badges.  I reached 5,000 steps today and the number of times I've reached it was not incremented.  The badges for more steps have been incremented as expected.

Any timeline for the resolution?  It's been over a year since you offered a solution. 

Best Answer

Nice to see you again @psarg

Thanks for your feedback. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Our support team will be checking your case. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes