Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock setting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my ZIP clock is not correct after changing the battery.  How do I get the correct time?  Also if you need to sync how is that done with the ZIP?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @scaster,

Welcome to the community!

The clock should set correctly once you sync it.  In order to give you further instructions on how to sync, you'll need to tell us which device you use with your Fitbit.  Is it your phone or your computer?  And which OS do you run on each?

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi, I am having to same issues with my zip.  I had to change the battery and now I can't fix the time.  I use a HP Laptop using Windows 10. Thanks in advance to any help you may be able to provide.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit zip arrived today. The clock is wrong and I don't know how to reset it. My Mac's system is: 10.10.5 - please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reset date and clock

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome help @PureEvil! Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @oldmanofthesea, @scaster, @jiffyy and @gnana26! To make sure that your tracker is working correctly, please restart it. Also, to fix your clock you need to sync your tracker. If you are having issues syncing your tracker please check this post on how to fix syncing issues. If this doesn't work, setup your tracker as a replacement device. 

I hope this helps! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

How do I set the correct time on my Fitbit Zip?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kjgrapevine,

Welcome to the community!

The time on the tracker sets the moment you sync it.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer