Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It takes many many tries to sync, has Never synced well, even when Right Beside the computer. Very frustrating to work with. And even though lower priced than other Fitbit products, not super cheap either. I could buy a poorly working pedometer for much less elsewhere.

Super disappointed.

Moderator edit: title for clarity, format, and word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for stopping by @kathleef! I really appreciate your feedback and I understand your frustration. To further assist you please confirm that you have restarted your tracker as suggested here.

Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling Fitbit Connect. To uninstall the Fitbit Connect software from your Mac computer, please do the following:

1. Open your downloads folder. To find this, search in the Spotlight (top-right corner) and enter "Downloads". 
  2. Open the folder that appears and double click on the Fitbit Connect file.
  3. In the next window, find the Uninstall command and click "Open". Type in your Mac admin password (note that the text you type will not be visible) and hit enter.
  4. Once the software has properly uninstalled, it will read: "Fitbit Connect application has uninstalled successfully".
  5. Now, please restart your computer making sure the Wireless Sync Dongle is unplugged.
  6. Download the newest software version by going to: www.fitbit.com/setup and selecting "download now" beneath your device.

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes