Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit Zip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I understand that the ZIP will be out-phased - and will try this way to argue against it - and hope the message will reach the decision makers.

The ZIP is a unique Fitbit product, because it is small and can stay invisible in the pocket 24 hours a day.

All other Fitbit models are very advanced and have to be carried on the wrist.

I am a 60 year old person who wants something very simple and I don't want to wear a plastic gadget on my wrist.

I have used the ZIP fitbit for 5 years - and I love it.

But will have to swift to another brand when it is not longer possible to get the ZIP, because on other Fitbit models does not have that smart simple functionality and invisibility that is the trademark of the ZIP.

So please take this "segment" of your customers into account - when you are deciding the ZIP's future.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @LottePedersen, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thank you sharing your comments with us. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here. Thanks for your loyalty throughout this years, we're happy to know that your Fitbit Zip has been a good company for your workouts and daily routines. Heart

Beside taking your feedback, I would like to encourage you to vote and share your opinion posting a comment in this request that was already suggested here: New updated clip on tracker. Members of the Community can post new ideas in this board so they can be implemented in a future updates, this is a great way to make your voice heard. 

The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs

Have a great day! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer