Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ZIP battery door

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Fitbit ZIP and don't want to get the wrist style, so it's important to me to find an answer to my problem.  The battery door "latch" piece is so worn, it will soon fail and I will need a replacement.  Where can I get one? The guy at the battery store has warned me that he doesn't know what to do if that happens.  Do you know where I can get a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LSBarrington  there are no replacement parts and since the Zip was discontinued a few years ago, over time, there will be no more updates for it. You could check eBay for any parts being sold, but I'm not sure you'll find just that back piece. You could try taping the back closed and using a silicon cover for the Zip, which is what a friend of mine does. You can buy those covers on Amazon. As for not liking the wrist based devices, Fitbit has the Inspire 3, which can be used with an optional clip, making it similar to your Zip.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @LSBarrington  there are no replacement parts and since the Zip was discontinued a few years ago, over time, there will be no more updates for it. You could check eBay for any parts being sold, but I'm not sure you'll find just that back piece. You could try taping the back closed and using a silicon cover for the Zip, which is what a friend of mine does. You can buy those covers on Amazon. As for not liking the wrist based devices, Fitbit has the Inspire 3, which can be used with an optional clip, making it similar to your Zip.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes