Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Zip and Flex Lost

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the last few years, I have lost 3 Fitbit zips and just last week lost my Fitbit flex. The clips that come with zips always end up falling apart, typically the rubber ends up ripping and the zip falls out. 

The flex I just kept in my pocket hoping to eliminate the clip problem. But it turns out that the flex slips out of your pocket easily. (Best guess is that is fell out in a bathroom or a dressing room). 

Has anyone found a solution for a clip type Fitbit that doesn’t fall apart or get lost? I don’t want a wrist band, I gesture way too much for it to be accurate. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see you here @Caseylara, welcome! 

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Sorry to hear what happened to your last trackers. Have you checked this article: What should I do if I lose my Fitbit device?

At this moment we don't have more options than the Fitbit Zip, I was making some research and was able to find this request from other users: New updated clip on tracker. Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

Both clip and wristband trackers are very accurate, you just need to take into consideration some tips. If you don't find your Fitbit, let me know so I can request a ticker for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lost zip. Clip issues.  not very tight. easy to slide on and off 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Vtwin88 nice to see you on the Forums, Welcome!

Sorry for the time I took to respond. Thanks a million for sharing your feedback with us. Did you find the suggested steps useful? I'd like to know if there is anything else I can help you with.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes