Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One user, Zip feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bring back the Fitbit One. I cannot wear things on my wrists. The One clip was great. When it unfortunately got lost, I bought the Zip thinking it was your new version. But it does NOTHING except count steps. Where are the stairs? Where is the sleep monitor? Why is there no longer a device which does what the old Fitbit One used to do? It was perfect. Please bring back those two items in something I don't have to wear on my wrist. Thank you.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @gwladysddu

The Zip has been around almost as long as your One. It can't register stairs or sleep because it wasn't designed to do so.

Many people take the pebble out of the band of a Flex, Flex 2, Alta, AltaHR and put it in their pocket to track their steps and stairs. You could try doing that and see if you like the results.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks for the awesome help @Odyssey13! 🙂 Welcome! It's great to see you around @gwladysddu! I'd like to thank you for all your thorough feedback. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that we take into consideration all the comments provided by our users to continue improving your experience.

To give extra feedback about Fitbit One, take a look at the post One Availability and Alternatives. This post has the oficial statement from Fitbit and is dedicated to receive all your feedback. Also, we have the Feature Suggestion New updated clip on tracker where you can let our developers know your suggestion of a new clip tracker. 

Catch you later! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
Thanks so much for your input. I was so devastated after losing my Fitbit
One, that I had to buy a new one. The only clip I saw was the Zip and I did
NOT do my homework. I just assumed that since my old ONE was so old, the
Zip must do at least as much. Totally my fault. I also did not realize that
I could take the others out of the band. I will look more closely now. Is
there any kind of a clip that I could put it into to clip it onto my shirt?
Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @gwladysddu! 🙂 As mentioned by @Odyssey13, some users take the pebble out of some of the trackers and put it in their pocket. Also you can see what is the better fit for you, by visiting our comparison page

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer