Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync or firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my sync updates once a day and sometimes once every other day. It has not updated to 5.90 and I have a android lg 3 phone.  Not sure if it is the phone or the zip.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Danaboo! To further assist you, can you please let me know if the model of your LG is G3 or VU 3? According to the compatible devices list these are the only LG3 available. In the meantime, you can try the troubleshooting tips suggested in the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Regarding the update, make sure your tracker is charged and then try these steps:

1. Restart it by following the suggested steps in this post.
  2. After this, try the firmware update again. If it doesn't work, reboot your mobile device and try the update again.

If it doesn't work, on a different mobile device or computer (if available) log into your Fitbit account and try updating your firmware. Note that if you get notifications from your mobile device on your tracker, before you can use a different device or computer you need to follow the instructions in Why is my tracker only syncing with one mobile device?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes