Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip battery drain

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help my Fitbit zip battery only lasts a week not months like it used to

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for stopping by @BStewart75! At the moment we are experiencing a bug with the Fitbit app for iOS that is draining the battery from the Zip, Flex and One trackers. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. You can join or follow this discussion for more information on Tracker not holding charge since iOS 2.39 update on Flex, One, and Zip trackers.

Catch you later!

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for stopping by @BStewart75! At the moment we are experiencing a bug with the Fitbit app for iOS that is draining the battery from the Zip, Flex and One trackers. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. You can join or follow this discussion for more information on Tracker not holding charge since iOS 2.39 update on Flex, One, and Zip trackers.

Catch you later!

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes