Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip, discontinued?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please Please PLEASE I beg of you to continue to market and inventory Zip trackers with your retailers. This is a reasonably priced, reliable and accurate tracker that works GREAT for activities where it is inconvenient or impractical to wear a wristwatch. The market is OVERFLOWING with wrist wearables from Fitbit and others...and frankly not everyone wants this look or feel. As a cyclist, i can clip my zip on my shorts and get "activity" on my ride; after all, my legs are working as hard as any walk or run! As a tennis player, my FB Blaze simply doesn't pick up all my steps since my arm is often steadily holding a racquet as I run. Not to mention, I sometimes wear a wrist support band. In a pocket, clipped on clothing (or even bra), I get a more accurate count. Set yourselves apart from every other tracker manufacturer and keep selling the awesome Zip!! (Bring back colors too, but even ONE option will make me happy!)

THANK YOU! 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

My zip worked up until last week; were we informed that it would no longer be supported?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not informed directly.....just if you followed posts...
Best Answer
0 Votes
Did not link last fall.  Called Fitbit last fall and rep told me that updated Fitbit phone app would no longer link in the future.  I tried the latest software update yesterday and now it is linking again!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I may try it then, but bought similar through Virgin Pukse for $25....Works
fine for me!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have had my Fitbit Zip for years and years.  Find it totally perfect.  It records exactly what I want it to record; it clips on easily; the tiny batteries are convenient and last a long time.  Thought I had lost mine today and rather distraught when I found the Zip is no longer available.  Realize newer versions have a zillion features - none of which interest me.  Even if the price increases would be willing to pay the extra.  Additional complication is not what I want or need.  Sure hope you can resurrect this little gadget which so many of us love.  It's streamlined to my exact needs.  There is nothing wrong with simplicity.  Bring it back!!!!

Best Answer
I totally agree...love my zip!
Best Answer