Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip won’t Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden, my Fitbit zip won’t sync to Bluetooth on my IPad.  I have restarted both the Bluetooth and the iPad but it still does work.

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Mine won’t either, any ideas anyone!

Best Answer

Mine won’t sync either. Have deleted app and re-installed, works for a day and then won’t sync. Also shows low battery when it was changed a week ago. 

Is this Fitbit’s way of phasing the zip out of use to get us to upgrade?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @dottiesm@Joantbrooks, and @joanchop! This sounds odd. To make sure that your app is behaving as it should, please restart it. To do so, please log out and reboot your mobile device. Once your device is up, log back in.

Also, to ensure that your tracker is working correctly, you can restart it. If this doesn't work, please take a look at the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
I have already done all of this. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I restarted my iPad. It still does work. I’ve turned my iPad’s Bluetooth on and off several times. One day it worked, the next day it didn’t.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

mine won't either and unfortunately mine is lost some where in my house.  this is really aggravating! i love the zip.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have done what you said and my zip did sync. Will see how long this lasts and let you know. Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply @dottiesm@djmsn, and @joanchop@joanchop So good to hear that you are back on track. Keep me posted if you need extra help or if you have more questions. 🙂

@djmsn Sorry to hear that you can't locate your Fitbit buddy. You can follow the tips on the help article: I lost my Fitbit tracker to see if helps. 😉 

@dottiesm Thanks for sharing your experience with your Fitbit Zip. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Same problem here. Zip stopped syncing and I’ve dine all the steps to restart, etc but still nothing. Synced at 5:41 pm yesterday and hasn’t been able to sync since then ;(. 

Best Answer
Inside the zip, and on the side of the battery case is a tiny metal plate. This plate sometimes gets pressed to the floor of the battery case, so using a small screw driver, gently raise this metal plate up. Replace battery and close. Hopefully this should do the trick.
Joan
Best Answer
Thanks. I did open it and reseat the battery and it’s fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pardon the brevity and any typos.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Excellent advice @joanchop! Thanks for stepping in!

I'm glad to see that our friend @tressalynne is back on track. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. 

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I have had so much trouble with my Zip. I am so upset. It unsyncs continually.

Best Answer
0 Votes