Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit should know that the zip isn't syncing to the phone app anymore after their recent update.  They should fix it.  Mine also won't sync unless I remove the battery at the end of the day.  

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

That's exactly the same problem I'm having.

Best Answer

Exact problem I am having.

I did find out I can open the back with a penny if I don't have their gadget on me.

Best Answer

I'm having this problem to after it updated.

Has yours been resolved yet ?

Best Answer

I have been in touch with fitbit via twitter and email and they still haven't fixed the problem.  I have told them to check the fitbit forum to see how people are having this problem.   After doing everything I can think of and all of the tech support suggestions I still have the problem. 

Best Answer

I keep trying to sort it out but nothing either.

I think it's a ploy to make us buy new fit bits that will syn with the new app  😨

Best Answer

I have to remove my phone battery and also my fitbit battery too.....it's a pain 😨

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.

Best Answer

I saw a reply somewhere on this site that a person ordered a new zip and it wouldn't sync the steps either and they returned it.  

Best Answer

Oh hell...we have had it then. 

Fitbit definitely need to sort this out for us x

Best Answer

Thank you very much...I'll do it now 😁

Best Answer

Mine won't sync unless I take the battery out. 

Best Answer

Mine started to have problems a couple of days before the update.  Mine won't sync unless I remove the battery.  Seems ridiculous and I'm not spending money on a new one as this works just fine otherwise.  

Best Answer

Last time mine synced with My Fitness Pal app was on August 12th.  Since then I have tried all of the "fixes" numerous, numerous times.  I have no use for this device if it won't sync.  Extremely frustrating.

Best Answer

It's so annoying isn't it 😠

Best Answer

Yes I agree....mine was fine too before the update 😭

Best Answer

Very very annoying...I can't get anywhere when I rung fitbit either 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sucks! I have the same problem after the update. I don’t want to get a new Fitbit cuz I don’t like to wear watch!

Best Answer

Mine has had issues since 3 days before the update. I had researched purchasing another Fitbit zip but unfortunately found out they discontinued it. Amazon sells them for $129. 

I wonder if they are trying to get everyone to buy Fitbit watches. If so I will switch over to Garmin,  since they still have a clip-on tracker.

Best Answer

DO you all know what other clip on trackers work with MYFITNESSPAL

Best Answer
0 Votes