Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dashboard with blank tiles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Writing about dashboard on husband's computer.It has blank boxes with only a few headers in a single column along the left side. There is no box of little squares to click on on top of left side of dashboard. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stopping by @wannaknow! This sounds odd. Please try cleaning the cookies and cache of your Internet browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Fire Fox, etc) and then refresh your page. 

If this doesn't work, please attach an screenshot of the issue you are experiencing. 

Keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the suggestions you made to no avail as well as numerous suggestions from Google.Will give the screen shot a try,now that I have your excellent step by step. I need all the help I can get!dashboard screenshotdashboard screenshotdashboard screen shotdashboard screen shot

Best Answer
0 Votes

No,, I have tried all those suggestions and they all failed.Since your response I did post a screenshot but have not heard back. I will try to attach screenshot again.dashboard screenshotdashboard screenshotdashboard screen shotdashboard screen shot

Best Answer
0 Votes

I replied and attached a screenshot some time ago but have yet to receive a reply, Still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes