Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Device Not Recognized"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today my issue has been that my Zip won't sync to my phone. It did it yesterday, but not today. The battrry is full, I logged out of the app and then logged back in, still nothing.

I am open to ideas.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for stopping by @Chc94! To make sure that your tracker is working correctly, please restart it. Also, you can try these troubleshooting tips to fix syncing issues

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for stopping by @Chc94! To make sure that your tracker is working correctly, please restart it. Also, you can try these troubleshooting tips to fix syncing issues

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the suggestions! I ended up taking out the battery, putting it back in and re-syncing. After a few minutes, it caught up to itself.
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Chc94! So good to hear that you are back on track. I really appreciate that you have shared the troubleshooting steps that worked for you, this can be helpful to other user that is experiencing the same issue.

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes