Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Fitbits syncing into one?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have 2 questions actually. One is, I have 2 Fitbits, I have the Charge HR, and the Flex 2. Do the 2 downloads combine together for my account?  I mainly got the Flex 2 for my aquasize class I take 3 days a week. Sometimes I take it off when I get home & switch to the Charge HR, after downloading the Flex2. 

Also, why doesn't the Flex 2 register flights of steps most of the time & how do I get it to do so all the time?  Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @JeanKP, yes, if you have two Fitbits then both will sync to your account and both will be updated with the synced steps.  When switching between them it is a good idea to make sure they have both synced and agree on the number of steps before swapping over (sometimes this will take a few minutes and each tracker will update several times).

You Flex 2 will not register flights of stairs because it does not have a built in altimeter, so this is expected behaviour.  The floors you see on your account come from your Charge HR.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @JeanKP, yes, if you have two Fitbits then both will sync to your account and both will be updated with the synced steps.  When switching between them it is a good idea to make sure they have both synced and agree on the number of steps before swapping over (sometimes this will take a few minutes and each tracker will update several times).

You Flex 2 will not register flights of stairs because it does not have a built in altimeter, so this is expected behaviour.  The floors you see on your account come from your Charge HR.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes