Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add exercise option missing from app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the new update yesterday I cannot add exercise manually.  The + button next to exercise has vanished!  Please bring it back!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

Not only is the + option missing "exercise" is is also missing.  How can I get it back to log my exercise?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SharonLR. Welcome! It's great to see a new face around the forums.

Thanks for sharing that the exercise tile is missing in the Fitbit app and let me help you with this situation. Before anything else, please make sure the Fitbit app is updated in your phone. Once that is done, try the following steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app on your phone and tap on Edit.
  2. Scroll down and look for the exercise tile.
  3. You'll see it grayed out with a + Add button, tap on it.
  4. If you want to rearrange the tiles, tap and hold on the stat tile you want to move, and drag it to a new position.
  5. Tap Done to save the changes.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

I have same issue 

I also need to add back a day and a half activity (steps) after 90 days off line - I had to buy a new charge cable the original stopped working.

Advice welcome - thx Mike

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner. Welcome on board!

Thanks for letting me know that you're having this issue which prevents you from logging your activities. Because your post didn't mention, let me suggest to try the steps suggested in my post to add the Exercise tile back in the Fitbit app. Once that is completed, you can check this help article and follow the instructions described there to manually log your activities.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

Its not showing the exercise or plus sign on my iphone fitbit app

Best Answer

Hi there, @Pat2020.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing those details. To look into this, may I know the model and OS version of your phone? Have you also tried the steps suggested in my previous post?

In the meantime, please give a try to the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  4. Try editing the tiles of your dashboard one more time.
Best Answer
0 Votes