Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR not syncing since latest update.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

my Alta HR is not syncing since i updated the fitbit app yesterday on the Appstore (iOS).

the little wifi sign on top of the battery icon keeps flashing but nothing happens.

when i pull down the screeen it changes status to "looking..." and then nothing happens.

I tried to log out and in again on the app still the same issue.

Please help urgently!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Tech support gave up trying to fix my sync problem & since my flex is out of warranty, they’ve offered me a 25% discount toward buying a new Fitbit. Really? That’s your answer when your app update breaks users’ devices & you can’t fix the problem? 

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner and @NancyB, I hope you're doing well, I appreciate you have come back and replied. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved, in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

@NancyB, I understand your predicament and I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this issue has caused you. I was able to verify with our Support Team that you have a case already created and you were recently sent a response. At this moment I would like to ask you to keep troubleshooting with them as they will handle your case from now on. 

Thanks for all your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried all these - not working. So frustrating. I don’t understand some of the instructions you give here - more simple ‘layman’s’ terms please.?

UPDATE:

Followed these instructions. Removed my Alta he as per your instruction. Tried to add it back on - just says searching, goes nO further.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jewel123, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and would like to thank you for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you recently update your fitbit app software? That was the cause of my prob & there was no fix. I kept using my fitbit & after several wks, it mysteriously just started syncing again 🙄
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NancyB, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your tracker started syncing again, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes