Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR will not sync to iPhone 6 & now Fitbit App will not load on iPhone 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Alta stopped sycing to my Iphone 6 3 days ago, I followed the help advise I found & deleted the App from my Iphone to reinstall and now the app will not even load on my phone.

Anyone have this issue? Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

Super frustrated..

Thanks!

Moderator edit: clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@KassiKrage welcome aboard! That's very weird indeed. Have you tried restarting your iPhone 6? That might do the trick. Also, try downloading your Fitbit app once again and make sure there is a strong internet connection. 

Also, make sure that the Bluetooth is on when syncing your Alta. I suggest restarting your tracker as well by doing the following:

1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your Alta HR will begin charging.
  3. Press the button on your charging cable three times within four seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  4. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Looking forward to your new comments! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  My husband bought a charge2 and gave me his altaHR.  He deleted it on his iPhone and entered it on my iPhone after downloading the Fitbit app. The app will not sync with my iPhone 6 when I try to enable my altaHR.  I have done all of the recommendations you gave to kassi in your previous post but nothing works.  What do I do now?  Extremely frustrating!!

Thanks for any help solving this problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to our new friend @MatildaH! I'll be happy to further assist you here. Cat Wink I'd suggest double checking that your Alta HR is properly set up to your iOS device. In order to set up your tracker, check out this post with further steps. I really hope this helps.

Keep me posted with the outcome! Cat Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes