Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App 3.37 (1022) issues with Food log

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting v 3.37 (1022) on iOS multiple random records in food log appear after I make an entry in the log.

The food that appears is something that I ate before in previous days. Never had this issue before 3.37.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Add me to this issue and it seems to be getting worse each day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your continued reports. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Our team is currently looking into this issue. As soon as there is any news on this matter, I'll be sharing them. I am sorry for any trouble, thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems that the v3.39 release corrects this issue.

I had this issue when logging dinner tonight and then noticed the update pending for the app. After updating, I removed the dinner entries and then added then back again following the same “log and add more” steps that I used before the update and no duplicates or additional items were added.

Can anyone else confirm? Can Fitbit confirm?

(It is really annoying that Fitbit is not actually saying what issues they are fixing.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not appear to have been permanently resolved, it still happens from time to time. just today I entered food items for breakfast, then lunch and dinner, in the evening my total calories looked way too high and then I saw that an item in the breakfast section had been duplicated. This happens quite often, so I have to keep checking previous entries to make sure my totals for the day are actually correct. It's VERY annoying now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

V 3.40.1 still has this issue I'm afraid (for me anyway) Foods are still often duplicated randomly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. It’s now September and it has not been resolved!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This and other issues were supposed to be fixed and another long running thread about the food log not working properly was closed by the admin after it was supposedly fixed. It's not totally fixed even on version 3.63 now. Random items can appear, duplicate items appear. Adding foods is still slow or doesn't work sometimes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes