Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App 3.37 (1022) issues with Food log

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting v 3.37 (1022) on iOS multiple random records in food log appear after I make an entry in the log.

The food that appears is something that I ate before in previous days. Never had this issue before 3.37.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community.

I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. I've gone ahead and escalated this matter to our team so they can further investigate and bring a solution. I will keep you updated as more information becomes available. In the meantime, I advise to keep your Fitbit app up to date

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Having the same problem since the update.

Best Answer

Very same issue here as well. It seems to only happen when entering the food items as ‘dinner’. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually it happens on all meals when you use the "Log and add more" button on bottom of screen. Logging each item one by one does not reproduce the problem.

Best Answer

Same! It is so annoying to see that I’m over my calories just from adding one meal and having to go in and delete all the random foods. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community.

I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. I've gone ahead and escalated this matter to our team so they can further investigate and bring a solution. I will keep you updated as more information becomes available. In the meantime, I advise to keep your Fitbit app up to date

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

So it does! Thanks for clarifying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too, please sort this quick it’s very annoying.

Best Answer

Thank you for your replies, @Brizzyguitar @Sonyps23.

I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Our team is actively working on this issue. I am sorry for this inconvenience and I'll update this thread once I have more details.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Liliya, thank you for the information.Any ideas when this will be fixed? Just a little annoying. For info I did not notice it until I added a custom meal, but that may just be timing. Thanks for the support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it helps, I found that this problem does not occur for me when I click the "Log" button rather than clicking "Log and add more".  It's still annoying, but it's better than having to remove the extra items.

Best Answer

This has been happening to me for a couple weeks. No solution so far....seems like something Fitbit could fix rather easily with a little research. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Thank you for your updates in this thread.

I appreciate everyone's feedback, I understand that this can be very frustrating. While there isn't a time frame for the fix, please keep the app up-to-date as the updates come with new features and bug fixes. Your patience and understanding while this is resolved is appreciated.

See you around.

Best Answer

Same problem. The amounts are crazy. It logged me as having eaten 65,000+ calories for dinner last night, including 150 chicken breasts and about 25 other things.

Best Answer

Liliya, is there any information on how long this error in v3.37 of the app will take to fix? Nearly every time I enter food I find half a dozen unwanted entries of food in my food tracking. I delete these each time.  It’s a bit annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I select any of the "Previously eaten with" items and/or press "Log and Add More" when logging a food item, the food tracker will both double the entries of an item that I did want to log, and will also add in some "previously eaten with" items that I didn't even select. Let me know if anyone else is having this problem and if there's a fix. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s happening with my Inspire HR too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me, too. Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I enter in a food item several previously logged food items show up at random causing me to have to then go back and delete the items I did not enter. 

This only started happening after I was having an issue with the Sleep information not being shown on my Charger 4. To resolve I deleted the app and reinstalled it, now I have this issue as well. 

Has anyone else had this issue and if you resolved it how, please? 

many thanks. 🙂 After having removed random items.After having removed random items.Random items addedRandom items added

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to that list. Not only duplicating but adding items that I did not add. 

This is very frustrating as I have to go in and delete a bunch of food that I did not add. 

This started a few weeks ago and seems to be getting worse. 

Best Answer