Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App won't let me log in

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Every time I try to log into the Fitbit app it tells me me email or password are incorrect. When I log in through the website though it works. I'm trying to login so I can pair my new device, any ideas on what I can do to get the app to work?
Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52
My issue kind of resolved on its own but took a few weeks. I filed my issue on phone with the customer service as well as on this link. I believe a customer service person will contact you via email. Anyways, I just kept reinstalling and trying to log in and it finally worked. But it took a couple weeks. Sorry I don't have a magic way. I hope your problem resolves quickly.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

So my fitbit app hadn't been synching for several days and it was beyond frustrating.  The app wasn't showing my recent exercise or my sleep but it did show the correct calories burned and steps and whatnot, but I really wanted it to register my exercise.  I clicked the synch now button several times and nothing happened still so I deleted the app from my phone in hopes that re-downloading it would fix the problem.  But now that I have the app downloaded again it will not allow me to login.  I type in the correct email and username and an error message pops up saying "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.  The operation couldn't be completed (login error0.)".  I can access my account through the website on my macbook using the same login information that I am trying to use for the app so I do not understand what is going on.  Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting the same problem.  I can log in fine on my pc and my iphone but ipad is telling me "oops, something went wrong.  Please try again.  operation could not be completed.  login error 0.

i have reinstalled the app and updated the password.

Best Answer

Exact same problem here. Need it fixed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

" Invalid email  or password " error message keeps coming up. Have changed password , unisntalled app etc. Still   no fix. This is quiet fustarting ,please advise

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem too...desktop login OK, app login, "Oops, something went wrong, please try again. The operation couldn't be completed. (login error 0)...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Change you time zone to automatic

Enviado desde mi iPhone
Best Answer

Resolved. I can log in now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Excellent

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Karma100@robbiethedog and @wyldedaisy, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. @Daizy22@Jujube289 and @Giannni95, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

@Jujube289, I'm glad you're now able to log in to your account. For the rest of you, if you're still aren't able to log in to the Fitbit account after trying the troubleshooting on my previous post. Please try the following:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app. 
  • Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone
  • Open the Fitbit app and try to log in again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I'm having exactly the same issue! I use Android and joined fitbit last year with Facebook, it worked fine on both the desktop site and the app, but then I had to factory reset my phone. Now the app doesn't have "connect with Facebook" as a log in option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Heatherv, thanks for joining the conversation, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Have you tried to log in to the Fitbit app using your Facebook credentials? If so, you can also restart your password using the email linked to your Facebook account. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, give it a try and if you need anything else, let me know. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit Thanks for your excellent support!

Since the most recent issue was resolved I will be closing this thread for further comments. Feel free to start a new thread if new iOS login issues occur. Thanks! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer